Photo via: busymomshelper.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Homemade tub, tile, and grout cleaner – 1/2c baking soda 1/4c hydrogen peroxide. 1tsp Dawn.
- Hot water, 1 cup laundry detergent, 1 cup powdered dishwasher detergent, 1 cup bleach, 1/2 cup borax. Pillows are white again!
- Todays graphic is will teach you some very practical ways to clean different areas of your home. AKA use baking soda to clean everything.
- All Purpose Cleaner Does it seem like you are constantly going to the store? Are you tired of buying cleaning supplies? Constantly wasting money, here is a recipe to use. 2 tsp of baking soda 4 Tbsp of white vinegar 400 ml of water Place ingredients in a squart bottle and shake to mix well. … [Read more…]
- Baking Soda Ocean Art DIY. Even if you cant manage a seaside getaway, you can still have some creative beach fun with your own undersea collection, made from baking soda dough. Add details and texture to your creations to bring them to life. Share them as gifts or display them in your room as summertime keepsakes. Beach. Kids. Art. Summer. Activities. Recipes. Crafts. Easy. Decor. Home.
- Best DIY Slime Recipes – Cool and Easy Slime Recipe Ideas Without Glue, Without Borax, For Kids, With Liquid Starch, Cornstarch and Laundry Detergent – How to Make Slime at Home – Fun Crafts and DIY Projects for Teens, Kids, Teenagers and Teens – Galaxy and Glitter Slime, Edible Slime http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-slime-recipes
- Supplies: Bag of concrete with sand Water Mould to cast in — we used a tall soda can Spoon Scissors or a utility knife Small candles Instructions: 1. To begin, cut the top off of your soda can. 2. Add a small amount of water into can. 3. Add a cup of concrete mix and stir. 4. Contin
- Shown is a King size Shown with cube nightstand and mattress is a Full size Grey weathered driftwood finish platform bed with 50 horizontal reclaimed wood headboard shown The base is designed to match the naturally weathered reclaimed wood headboard through a series of distressing/aging/ customized layered wax finish. Weight on base is between 200-400 lbs depending on size, and is constructed to be solid and sturdy. Includes -head, foot, sides, center support, slats(to place bed), and headboard with all required hardware to assemble. (handheld drill will be required for assembly) Bed will be delivered unassembled in pieces so one can easily maneuver up stairs through doorways. Twin 51 wide Full 66 wide Queen 72 wide King 88 wide Base height is 13 tall with bed slats set at 10 from floor. Lip of platform is 5 wide. Base wood thickness is 1 1/2 . Made to order, each order is just slightly unique-upon completion I will send photos so that the finish is just right for you. Customized natural wax finish – to keep the look as raw and natural while maintaining a low maintenence sealer that will age gracefully and buff/touch up any damages easily. Thelakenest is an Artisan shop. Beds/Tables/Headboards are handmade and artistically finished one at a time without any commercial equipment or finishing booths. Mother run, made, finished and shipped. Due to unpredictable/uncontrollable volumes of incoming orders we are unable to give a blanketed timeframe. If you are concerned with timing please contact first to see what our current workload is and estimated timeframe. Tricia cottage headboards are made by the oldest son, Tyler. Artistically finished by the daughter, Kahli. This is the only item we are able to offer at a 2 week timeframe and that from time to time gets prolonged due to high volumes. Nightstand shown is https://www.etsy.com/listing/294688709/grey-driftwood-finished-bedside-modern
- This hand-painted, wood sign comes with a statement of fact; Life IS better in the Country. It would look great in your kitchen, dining room or anywhere you want rustic home decor or traditional country decor. This wall sign measures approximately 11×14. The sign is made with reclaimed pallet boards colored to any color you would like with a very thin paint wash so that the wood shows through. Please note what color you would like in the notes. All of my creations are made of reclaimed pallet boards. They are hand-painted with happiness and love. All creations are made after they are ordered. Although I try to duplicate original as closely as possible, there may be slight variations because no two boards are identical. Creations may vary in size by 1/2 to 1 either way. If you would like to personalize this creation with a particular color or wording, I would be happy to accommodate as much as possible. This design can also be made into different sizes. Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have.
- 1 cup sand 1/2 tbsp cornstarch 1 tsp dish soap water (as needed) Optional* Food coloring
- 11. Glass Tile Bathroom get idea from beach. Source: susanjablon.com 12. Building a bed with hidden storage under a slanted ceiling. Source: houzz.com 13. Outdoor Kitchen Remodel. Source: fauxpanels.com 14. Discover unexpected storage in a bathroom. Source: bhg.com 15. A Family Tree. 16. Make a Rubik’s cube coffee table. Source: yahoo.com 17. A window can […]
- No bitchin in my kitchen, fun funny home decor cooking baking quote digital cut files, SVG, DXF studio3 for cricut, silhouette cameo, decals by LoveRiaCharlotte on Etsy