Photo via: growingajeweledrose.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Supplies: Bag of concrete with sand Water Mould to cast in — we used a tall soda can Spoon Scissors or a utility knife Small candles Instructions: 1. To begin, cut the top off of your soda can. 2. Add a small amount of water into can. 3. Add a cup of concrete mix and stir. 4. Contin
- Hot water, 1 cup laundry detergent, 1 cup powdered dishwasher detergent, 1 cup bleach, 1/2 cup borax. Pillows are white again!
- All Purpose Cleaner Does it seem like you are constantly going to the store? Are you tired of buying cleaning supplies? Constantly wasting money, here is a recipe to use. 2 tsp of baking soda 4 Tbsp of white vinegar 400 ml of water Place ingredients in a squart bottle and shake to mix well. … [Read more…]
- Create some seriously gorgeous eggs using the simple ingredients of shaving cream, food coloring and a flat glass or ceramic dish.
- How to Care for Your Cast Iron Skillet – Jump on the cast iron bandwagon with me! Cast iron cookware is wonderful to cook with – it heats evenly, is oven-safe, is naturally non-stick, and fortifies your food with iron. Before you get out the dish soap, however, make sure to check out these handy tips so that you can hand your cast iron skillet down through generations to come.
- 29.Hair conditioner Apple cider vinegar is an excellent natural conditioner, as it removed the tangled tips, and makes the hair shiny and smooth. You should add a tablespoon of it and a few drops of orange essential oil in a cup of water, and apply it on the entire hair after shampooing. Let it act …
- These free Batman printable’s are perfect for a Batman or superhero party. The set includes tent labels, cupcake toppers, water or soda bottle labels and Hershey bar wrappers which can be used as party favors. Just by using the set, you are well on your way to creating an amazing party. With the printable set being FREE, you can use those valuable dollars on food and other decorations. It’s the best way to create a fabulous party on a budget.
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Enjoy the convenience of food, leash, and toy storage, plus a feeding station, all in one stylish, compact space with our Pet Feeder Station. This storage cabinet is made to the same high level of craftsmanship as our other furniture pieces with a sturdy blend of solid mahogany and engineered woods. Kibble drawer cleverly disguises food and conveniently tilts out for easy access Storage area holds 10 lbs. of food Removable stainless steel food and water bowls slide out of sight for when guests arrive Finished in a rich espresso, with metal hardware Easy assembly to attach the three exterior, wood hanging hooks
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- I’m ashamed to say that I’ve committed a sin that no southern cook should do. I used dish soap on my cast iron skillet. In fact, I’ve used dish soap on my cast iron skillet every single time I’ve used them since they were handed down to me by my mom when I got married. …
- Love this DIY concrete soap dish! Such a quick and easy project for the bathroom. The perfect modern accessory!