Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Build A Kitchen Island From An Old Door http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/qc33 If your kitchen could use an island or breakfast bar, then this economical project using a recycled door is great. Does your kitchen need one of these? 4h project
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- SUPER CLEVER! Turn an old bookcase into a kitchen island! Find the tutorial here: http://www.littleglassjar.com/2017/01/24/bookshelf-kitchen-island/
- Dresser repurposed as a kitchen island
- How To Build An Art Desk From Repurposed Cupboard Door http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/sj2t Every day of the week kitchens get dumped. Instead of throwing them away, why not recycle some of the cupboard doors into an art desk for the little ones?
- Island made from an old drawer and shutters! Beyond the Picket Fence
- As we know that repurposing things has become a hottest trend in home decor these days. The greatest advantage about upcycling projects is that you will save a lot of money, show your creativity and utilizing the maximum of old, useless item that has been laying around. Repurposing, reusing and upcycling an old door is […]
- DIY Furniture Hacks | An Old Door into A Life Story | Cool Ideas for Creative Do It Yourself Furniture | Cheap Home Decor Ideas for Bedroom, Bathroom, Living Room, Kitchen – http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-hacks
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- My Repurposed Life Cabinet Door Projects
- Repurposed old screen door.
- Hometalk :: 15 jaw-dropping Craigslist makeovers