Photo via: vanhilldesigns.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DiY rustic utensil rack for the kitchen | Easy 10 minute storage project with a board and some U-brackets
- DIY mason jar planter | mason jar planter | mason jar ideas | 10 minute DIYs | mason jar planter ideas
- 10 minute diy baby pet gate, diy, fences, painted furniture, woodworking projects
- 10 minute planter craft. Crushed gold can DIY planters. For that shabby glam look.
- Lavender Wreath DIY Tutorial : 10 Minute Craft Idea
- B5730 Window Shade and Valance. Butterick homedecor
- I have been staring at the blank window in my living room for a whole year now. I kept thinking about doing a window valance tutorial and then kept putting it off. I finally decided I wanted to make a wooden cornice. I saw a similar version in a model home once and loved it! After doing …
- 10 minute wreath idea. Love the pop of yellow. SO EASY!
- Make your own window mullions (window grids) for under $10 each! The Rozy Home featured on @Remodelaholic
- 10 Ideas to Make Your Home Fall Cozy
- Photography by Jaclyn Direct your eyes to my window treatments on my sliding doors. They might be my favorite curtains to date. If you didn’t know any better you would think they are linen drapes and those usually cost a pretty penny. My drapes however cost me about $10 and are normally found in the… Read More The Amazing World of Drop Cloths
- Make inexpensive custom curtains from old wood and dropcloth. Dropcloth curtains are soft and casual, a rich reclaimed wood valance is the finishing touch. Easy DIY curtain tutorial.