Photo via: blueskykitchen.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I sometimes call these prints photographs but they are not true photographs; the Maidenhair fern and the Solomons Seal were actually scanned directly into the computer using a technique that creates sheer, almost x-ray like images. The result are simple images with the look of vintage botanical prints. Very fresh, like a breath of spring. The foliage is almost transparent for a luminous effect. Offered at a special price, each image will be printed individually on a beautiful matte fine art paper using pigmented chroma inks. Sizes: 4 inches square 5 inches square 6 inches square 8 inches square 10 inches square (includes extra for shipping) 12 inches square (includes extra for shipping) The prints are not matted or framed. ************************************ Enter my shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/judystalus ************************************ Please also visit my accessories shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/beadedwire
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- How to decorate your shelves. Expertly style your shelves. Home design, home decor, home styling, home staging, home accessories, decorating ideas, shelf ideas, shelve ideas, spring decor,
- This is perfect for spring!
- Best DIY Gifts for Girls – DIY Ombre Calendar – Cute Crafts and DIY Projects that Make Cool DYI Gift Ideas for Young and Older Girls, Teens and Teenagers – Awesome Room and Home Decor for Bedroom, Fashion, Jewelry and Hair Accessories – Cheap Craft Projects To Make For a Girl for Christmas Presents http://diyjoy.com/diy-gifts-for-girls
- Top 10 Ideas for Shiny Aluminum Foil Crafts – this would be awesome with a bright painted background!!
- i took an old door i got for $10 at habitat for humanity and added old table legs i already then filled it with resin to make the whole top flat. Make an awesome table!!
- 10 DIY Projects Perfect for Spring | awonderfulthought.com
- 10 Insanely Awesome Ikea Hacks you dont want to miss out on! Great home decor ideas for the living room, kitchen, bedroom and more. Youll be able to make gorgeous looking items for your home for cheap but looks expensive! Thats a HUGE WIN.
- Spring has sprung and summer is on the way, time for a bedroom re-style. From bedding to curtains, and decor, check out the decorating as I create a comfy space for rest and renewal. lisadesignslife.com
- Flowers, Fake Flowers, Decorating With Fake Flowers, How to Decorate With Fake Flowers, How to Make Fake Flowers Look Real, Flower Decorating, Spring, Spring Decorating Ideas, How to Decorate for Spring, Floral Arrangements, Floral Arrangement Ideas, DIY
- Front Porch Ideas | Decorating your porch for Spring. Small front porch simple DIY decorating ideas for spring. TodaysCreativeLife.com