Photo via: chachingqueen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Why I Drink Warm Lemon Water Every Morning and the Benefits of Water with Lemon
- DIY Hair Mask for Damaged Hair – This DIY Hair Mask for Damaged Hair will leave your hair silky and smooth! With avocado, yogurt, coconut oil, honey and Rosemary Essential Oil. via @wendypolisi
- DIY Tinted Coconut Oil Lip Gloss – Moisturize your lips with this all natural DIY lip gloss. You can personalize your homemade lip gloss by adding your favorite lipstick. What other homemade beauty recipes do you use?
- Being pregnant is an amazing thing but the havoc it can wreak on our bodies is not so wonderful (i.e. stretch marks). If you have been left with these not so lovely reminders of pregnancy, here’s a simple and inexpensive way to reduce them. This homemade stretch mark cream contains ingredients that are fabulous for your skin including coconut oil, cocoa butter, and vitamin E oil and takes only a few minutes to whip up.
- Forget those expensive anti-aging face moisturizers loaded with unnatural ingredients, give your skin a hearty dose of hydration and fight the signs of aging with this all natural Homemade Face Moisturizer. Homemade face moisturizer recipes like this are easy to make, inexpensive and effective. This DIY beauty recipe requires only four ingredients: coconut oil, Argan oil, and two essential oils (Frankincense and Geranium) that when combined create a powerful moisturizer with anti…
- Do you need an all-natural homemade baby lotion recipe that is safe for babies and people with sensitive skin? Here you go…this easy to make natural baby lotion requires only a handful of ingredients (cocoa butter, coconut oil, vitamin E oil, and lavender essential oil) and a few minutes to whip up. Not only is this organic baby lotion effective at protecting and soothing dry, itchy skin without the use of harmful or irritating ingredients, but it costs less than store bought lotions as well.
- COMPLETE SET!! Utensil holder-(3) wide mouth quart jars canister set-(3) 1/2 gallon mason jars salt and pepper-(2) 1/2 pint jars soap dispenser-(1) pint jar I LOVE doing custom orders so PLEASE message me with any special orders youd like me to make Choose from our wide range of colors for your jars!!!! NOTE: upon ordering, if you choose a different color than the one shown in the picture please reference the name of the color in the notes of the order. S+P shakers can be cleaned with …
- The Benefits of Staying Home More Often | Why You Should Stay In More
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- This weeks Real Deals includes an exclusive code for Solay Wellness, 15% off from DaySpring, a ginseng mask, 20-plus% off on a birth and baby kit, free hair butter, coconut manna, coconut oil, coconut flour, Cuisinart knives, a set of stainless steel straws, organic shampoo, naturally derived all purpose spray, cashew butter, and more!