Photo via: thediyhubby.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- 10 creative items to work in and incorporate when bookshelf styling. Where to buy key pieces and how to place them.
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.
- These 10 DIY Recycled Items Projects Are So AMAZING! I cant believe how CREATIVE these are! Cant wait to try them out!
- DIY Home Decor: Bookshelf Ideas. There are still several fantasy-worthy ways to display your books in an elegant bookshelf for your home. Check out these 10 unique ideas!
- 10 DIY Patio Projects you can create in one weekend or even one day! Create the patio of your dreams. Easy Outdoor projects can be found on TodaysCreativeLif…
- This comfortable color palette from BEHR’s collection of 2017 Color Currents is full of soft neutrals and subtle pastel colors. Mix and match these soft shades to create the perfect design scheme for any room in your home. Check out the rest of this article to find inspiration for unique color schemes and home decoration ideas.
- Looking for some cute holiday decor ideas that wont break the bank? Try one of these 4 Easy DIY Holiday Projects! Your home will be merry & bright!
- Whether your flying or driving on a road trip for your next family vacation, this list of favorite travel essentials and trip tips is a must read! Its chock full of great ideas and things you need to know as you plan your dream vacation with the kids.
- Pom Poms are the perfect accessories to your wardrobe and home decor. These 10 DIY Pom Pom projects and tutorials, including this pompom wall hanging with fringe by We Are Scout, are fun and easy to make. Make it on the next rainy day!