Photo via: livesimplybyannie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Thank you all for making this a GREAT hackstothemax series! See all the IKEA Hacks to the Max posts here (and all our previous IKEA posts here), and be sure to subscribe by RSS or email to get updates for every post, so you wont miss the next great thing we have coming up! We have over 60 …
- IKEA counter stools painted with Annie Sloan chalk paint in Duck Egg Blue.
- 10 of the Best Stylish & Easy Eco-friendly Cork Crafts – Great ways to use corks for great looking home decor and creative projects.
- While a stylish coffee table can instantly upgrade the ambience of your entire apartment, a cramped living space is sure to limit your options. There are ways to score a sleek coffee table without sacrificing square footage. We searched the market high and low and found 10 of the savviest coffee tables for small spaces in 2017 for every budget.
- 10 Cheap and Cute Apartment DIY Decor Ideas | Teen Vogue small spaces and living hacks and tips
- See 20 of the best Ikea Kallax Hacks ideas and the different ways you can DIY them for your home. This ikea hack is a perfect storage solution for an entryway.
- There are tons of Ikea ideas and Ikea hacks out there, but this is the best list Ive seen! I think number 4 is my favorite!
- nice 82 Incredible IKEA Hacks for Home Decoration Ideas https://homedecort.com/2017/04/incredible-ikea-hacks-for-home-decoration-ideas/
- The BEST Ikea hacks on Pinterest. Hacks that can change your whole rom that are simple and cheap! – Click for ideas!
- 50 IKEA Hacks – THIS IS AN UPRIGHT BOOKSHELF TURNED ON ITS SIDE AND HAS LEGS ATTACHED.
- IKEA Hacks and DIY Hack Ideas for Furniture Projects and Home Decor from IKEA – DIY IKEA Hack Cage Light Sconce – Creative IKEA Hack Tutorials for DIY Platform Bed, Desk, Vanity, Dresser, Coffee Table, Storage and Kitchen Decor http://diyjoy.com/diy-ikea-hacks
- The Beginners Guide to Distressing with Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan | By Lauren of The Thinking Closet