Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- One Beginners Tips to Another! I let my intimidation over using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint keep me from exploring the medium for way too long. Now, Im eager to empower others to give it a go. Its SO much easier than you think it is!
- 12 Speedy Chalk Paint Crafts-Chalk Paint, Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Crafts, Chalk Paint Crafts, Easy Chalk Paint Crafts, Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Tips, DIY Furniture Remodel, How to Remodel Your Furniture,
- The Beginners Guide to Distressing with Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan | By Lauren of The Thinking Closet
- Bringing Out the Grain in Oak Using Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- annie sloan chalk paint desk
- This table was finished in Coco and washed with Country Grey Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan.
- IKEA counter stools painted with Annie Sloan chalk paint in Duck Egg Blue.
- Decoupage Fabric on a dresser finished with Paris Grey Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan | Via Garden Web by isabel
- What kind of paint do I use on that? | A guide to what types of paint you can use on various surfaces. Good information for anyone who is new to furniture painting or doesnt know what paints can be used on what surfaces.
- Painting Upholstery Fabric Tutorial. Give your tired couch or chair a facelift and paint the fabric with Chalk Paint®️️. How To Paint Upholstery Chalk Paint®️️ | Thirty Eighth Street