Photo via: familyhandyman.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Care for Your Cast Iron Skillet – Jump on the cast iron bandwagon with me! Cast iron cookware is wonderful to cook with – it heats evenly, is oven-safe, is naturally non-stick, and fortifies your food with iron. Before you get out the dish soap, however, make sure to check out these handy tips so that you can hand your cast iron skillet down through generations to come.
- Sometimes you just need a home decor refresh. This collection of 12 Decorating Tips from Jo-Ann has all the inspiration and helpful ideas you need to transform your space into the home of your dreams. Plus, these styling ideas are just in time for holiday houseguests.
- Looking for some cute holiday decor ideas that wont break the bank? Try one of these 4 Easy DIY Holiday Projects! Your home will be merry & bright!
- Christmas is right around the corner! These beautiful pine cones were handpicked in various states. Decorated with greenery, apples, berries/beads, cinnamon sticks, and mini pine cones, and a red ribbon. Measures 6 to 7.5 inches long Sold in a set of 2. These ornaments would be a beautiful addition to your Christmas tree or use as holiday decor for your home. Would make a great gift for a friend, teacher, hostess or collector. Please contact me with any questions about my items or about shipping as I will work with you! I can create a custom order for you. Thank you for looking and have a Happy Holiday Season! Please check out my shop, HolidayByGrace at https://www.etsy.com/shop/HolidayByGrace?ref=hdr_shop_menu For more holiday décor. We have ornaments, tabletop trees, wreathes, garland, and more! Custom Orders: We would love to create a custom order for you – wreath, ornament, tabletop tree, etc…but, please keep in mind that not all custom requests can be exact to what is sold on the site. We would love as much detail as possible into your requests so that we can create something perfect, and that would make you happy! Please feel free to contact us. Pinecone ornaments & Décor: We use real pinecones for our pinecone ornaments and other decorative items. Please note that these are from mother nature – sizes and characteristics will always vary, therefore we strive to make each ornament and decorative item as identical as possible. These are delicate in nature, and feel that they should be stored as carefully as glass ornaments. We want you to have these and treasure them for a long time! Combined Shipping: We are happy to work with you on combined shipping, especially on our smaller items. If buying multiples, please feel free to get in touch with us so we can work with you
- Save this holiday inspo to see how to light up your home with Christmas lights.
- We could all use a few helpful tricks for making the holiday season easier. These smart hacks will help you get your house holiday ready in no time. Great tips for cleaning, organizing, and decorating your home.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- This UNFINISHED home sweet home with a sweet heart is ready for you to give a home! Decorate it with paint, decoupage + fabric or cute paper, spray paint it, glitter it up or leave it raw (shown)…so many options. (Please note: listing is for unfinished wood wood saying only.) >Materials: signs are made from high quality 1/2 birch. Theyre lightweight enough to be hung with sawtooth hangers, command strips (not included to keep cost down) or with a small nail or staged as is on a ma…
- Table top Christmas trees are a perfect way to add festive decor to small spaces. The Martha Stewart Living Holiday Collections are available exclusively at @homedecorators.
- Vases found at Dollar Tree. Then you print the photos on vellum and mod podge them to the vase. It looks like the photos were printed in black and white. Then light your votive and youve got a beautiful holiday decoration or gift for friends and family!
- Blue Mason Jar decor tips. A gorgeous tablescape like this is easy to get when you tint your own mason jars blue! See how with this easy tutorial! Great idea for weddings, parties and holiday decorating. www.settingforfour.com
- Looking for a few affordable holiday gifts for women or hostess gifts. I have rounded up a few, plus follow the blog hop where you will find something for everyone on your gift giving list.