Photo via: goodhousekeeping.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- You will be amazed how noticeable even from the street clean windows are! Put the Dawn/ Jet Dry mixture in a spray bottle and just spray it on the pre-wetted windows, then rinse with the hose outside – inside, rinse with a sponge and squeegee. Hose off the screens separately OR, just spray right thru them if you cant easily get them on and off
- Love this easy idea to use wire baskets to organize all of your canned goods! | Eleven Gables
- From the Simply Brilliant and Brilliantly Simple file…today’s post is short, but SWEET! I can’t believe I never thought to do something like this before. With as many mason jars as I use in my day-to-day life, being able to convert them into a dispenser of sorts is so helpful! I first spied an idea …
- BubbleWrap insulation: Use bubble wrap on windows for two three+ years now, and Im amazed how quick and easy it is. This year, we are even covering the windows in the guest room — we just take the bubble wrap down when guests come, and put it back up when they leave — 15 seconds a window.
- s add more kitchen space with these 13 brilliant hook hacks, kitchen design, Create a measuring hook board
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Quick, easy AND inexpensive DIY curtain rod solution! Make these industrial/nautical rods in MINUTES! GREAT TUTORIAL!! heatherednest.com
- Easy DIY Spring Wreath using flowers. This simple wreath idea requires no glue and can easily be made in 10 minutes. You can even find wreath and floral supplies at the dollar store.
- Love this idea of using a burlap valance to skirt a chair. I have done this with a bedskirt.
- Love this decor idea for a kitchen island or peninsula! Tray makes it easy to move out of the way when using counterspace.:
- 11. Glass Tile Bathroom get idea from beach. Source: susanjablon.com 12. Building a bed with hidden storage under a slanted ceiling. Source: houzz.com 13. Outdoor Kitchen Remodel. Source: fauxpanels.com 14. Discover unexpected storage in a bathroom. Source: bhg.com 15. A Family Tree. 16. Make a Rubik’s cube coffee table. Source: yahoo.com 17. A window can […]