Photo via: elledecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Free Printable Art: 14 Great DIY Home Decor Projects | These free printables will turn your house into a home on the cheap.
- Brushing a silky smooth finish on woodwork takes patience and attention to detail. In this article, well show you the tricks and techniques that pros use to get a flawless finish. Our step-by-step instructions and how-to photos will walk you through the prep work, then show you how to apply a durable, attractive finish that will improve the look of any room in your home.
- 5 Deco secrets for 2017, a home decor post from the blog Daily Dream Decor, written by Denisa Luntraru on Bloglovin’
- Love this easy idea to use wire baskets to organize all of your canned goods! | Eleven Gables
- 14. Use Rust-Oleum to paint outdated brass faucets, hardware and fixtures! — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home
- DIY chalkboard painting on a kitchen fridge | 21 Inspiring Ways To Use Chalkboard Paint On a Kitchen
- What kind of paint do I use on that? | A guide to what types of paint you can use on various surfaces. Good information for anyone who is new to furniture painting or doesnt know what paints can be used on what surfaces.
- Secrets for How to Make a Floral Arrangement for Spring! Add pops of color to your home decor with this flower arranging tutorial. Perfect for floral centerpieces, wedding flower ideas, and so much more! // 3 Little Greenwoods
- 12 Goodwill Shopping Secrets Revealed | Blesser House
- Furniture is expensive. I could send my kid to a semester of college for what they want for some sofas! Luckily, you don’t always have to go out and buy new. If your existing furniture has good bones and a solid, sturdy frame, chances are you can reupholster it. Think it’s just for the pros? …
- 14 fall home tours to inspire your fall decorating | http://DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- How to find and collect moss for use in DIY home decor and crafts | Home for the Harvest