Photo via: gurl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- DIY Canvas Painting Ideas – Simple Gold and Solid Colored Canvas – Cool and Easy Wall Art Ideas You Can Make On A Budget – Creative Arts and Crafts Ideas for Adults and Teens – Awesome Art for Living Room, Bedroom, Dorm and Apartment Decorating http://diyjoy.com/diy-canvas-painting
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- 15 DIY window treatments. AWESOME IDEAS FOR PEOPLE ON A BUDGET!
- DIY Lighting Ideas for Teen and Kids Rooms – DIY Pineapple Lamp and Lampshade – Fun DIY Lights like Lamps, Pendants, Chandeliers and Hanging Fixtures for the Bedroom plus cool ideas With String Lights. Perfect for Girls and Boys Rooms, Teenagers and Dorm Room Decor
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- This is an awesome find! Free photo letters. There are literally hundreds of each letter. You simply download for FREE and print from your own printer.
- awesome 99 Most Beautiful Bedroom Decoration Ideas for Couples http://www.99architecture.com/2017/04/11/99-beautiful-bedroom-decoration-ideas-couples/
- Looking for cute DIY decor ideas for small spaces? Try out this DIY Modern Mirror! This would be a cute piece of DIY dorm decor.
- See this Instagram photo by @prettypeachtree • 210 likes Farmhouse guest bedroom with rod iron bed from @wayfair, bedding from @ballarddesigns, black crystal chandelier from @bitsofvintage, and be our guest wood signs.
- 50 Free Vintage Animal Images! – The Graphics Fairy. So many great freebies to use in Crafts and DIY Home Decor projects! Perfect for Graphics Design , web design, digital Collage or making your own Printables!