Photo via: howtonestforless.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 15 DIY window treatments. AWESOME IDEAS FOR PEOPLE ON A BUDGET!
- Find inspiration for window treatments with Fiskars. Clever tricks & tips to make DIY projects fun. Turn a room from drab to fab!
- Home Dec In A Sec Window Treatments, M7033 mccallspatterns
- Photography by Jaclyn Direct your eyes to my window treatments on my sliding doors. They might be my favorite curtains to date. If you didn’t know any better you would think they are linen drapes and those usually cost a pretty penny. My drapes however cost me about $10 and are normally found in the… Read More The Amazing World of Drop Cloths
- Love the colorful tiles – Agnes // – Customized Colorful Tile – Colorful tile can completely change the mood of a white kitchen. Here, lime green tiles break up upper and lower cabinets and play off the patterned window treatments. The kitchen feels crisp, clean, and contemporary.
- 11. Glass Tile Bathroom get idea from beach. Source: susanjablon.com 12. Building a bed with hidden storage under a slanted ceiling. Source: houzz.com 13. Outdoor Kitchen Remodel. Source: fauxpanels.com 14. Discover unexpected storage in a bathroom. Source: bhg.com 15. A Family Tree. 16. Make a Rubik’s cube coffee table. Source: yahoo.com 17. A window can […]
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- BubbleWrap insulation: Use bubble wrap on windows for two three+ years now, and Im amazed how quick and easy it is. This year, we are even covering the windows in the guest room — we just take the bubble wrap down when guests come, and put it back up when they leave — 15 seconds a window.
- Minor burns from cooking, starting a fire, grilling and baking CAN be treatable at home. Learn about some natural treatments. The Homesteading Hippy via /homesteadhippy/
- Build this Reclaimed Barn Wood Herringbone Wall Treatment with the easy-to-follow video tutorial from www.shanty-2-chic.com ! This barn wood is from Reclaimed DesignWorks. It has been cleaned and milled, bug and mold-free, tested for lead-based paint, packaged in bundles and ready to use in your home! Its the perfect barn wood for wall treatments and furniture building! 😍
- The best farmhouse style pillows from Amazon- all under $15- decor- farmhouse style- throw pillows- diy- decorating- neutral- neutral decor
- Crafty DIY Window screens made from lace