Photo via: homemagez.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY mosaic craft projects are always a beauty to behold. This article showcases 15 Easy but Stunning DIY Mosaic Craft Projects for your Home Décor
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- Looking for some cute holiday decor ideas that wont break the bank? Try one of these 4 Easy DIY Holiday Projects! Your home will be merry & bright!
- Here are 18 really impressive mosaic craft project tutorials that you can use to create stunning decor at your own home with little effort.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Coat Racks, Repurposed Coat Racks, Inexpensive Coat Racks, DIY Coat Racks, DIY Home Decor, Home Decor for Less, Cheap Home Decor, Coat Rack Projects, Coat Rack Craft Projects, Simple Craft Projects, Easy Craft Projects, Popular Pin
- Easy DIY Whiteboards – Easy DIY Crafts and Projects – Simple Craft Ideas for Beginners, Cool Crafts To Make and Sell, Simple Home Decor, Fast DIY Gifts, Cheap and Quick Project Tutorials
- Cool Things to Make With Leftover Wrapping Paper – Easy Crafts, Fun DIY Projects, Gifts and DIY Home Decor Ideas – Dont Trash The Christmas Wrapping Paper and Learn How To Make These Awesome Ideas Instead – Creative Craft Ideas for Teens, Tweens, Teenagers, Boys and Girls http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-wrapping-paper
- So you want your home decor to look more classy and expensive but you dont have a big budget to spend? Check out these easy DIY home decor projects.
- Try your hand at some DIY 4th of July decoration with this selection of awesome holiday wreath ideas. These wreaths are easy crafts that will spruce up your home decor for the holiday season. Try out the tutorials to create something stunning that all your friends are going to be talking about. 5 was also made for under $5….what a bargain!
- DIY coastal / beach decor is as easy as raiding your recycling bin and repurposing your glass bottles and jars! Special spray paints and frost etch effect paint transform them into stunning, gorgeous sea glass bottles! Super easy DIY upcycle craft project that anyone can do and the results are stunning- perfect way to celebrate summer! SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com