Photo via: notey.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Make DIY Drawer Pulls from Just About Anything — Apartment Therapy Tutorials | Apartment Therapy
- The most organised craft supply drawer EVER by Stephanie Lynne as part of the Michaels Makers Program! 15 Stunning Craft Storage Ideas You Will Want To Steal
- Your Apartment Is Begging You To Read This refinery29 http://www.refinery29.com/pinterest-home-decor-inspirationslide-9 Plant an indoor garden. Want a foolproof way to guarantee nothing but good apartment vibes? Create your own indoor garden or trellis wall. Not only do plants look super-gorgeous inside, but they’re an awesome way to promote positive energy and help purify the airflow in your pad.
- Smart Decorating Ideas for Small Bedrooms | Apartment Therapy
- Decorate your home with a pebble terrarium garden. Without any soil, these succulent terrariums are a bright addition to any space and can be adapted to your own style by using your favorite stones and glass container. Click in to learn more from Garden Therapy.
- Garden Ideas and Indoor Spaces
- 25 Fantastic Indoor Herb Garden Ideas
- DIY Ways to Improve Your Bookshelves | Apartment Therapy
- How To Make a Painted Faux Marble Table Top Apartment Therapy Tutorials
- How to make doily dream catchers – Apartment Therapy Tutorial
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make a Rope Side Table from Scratch Apartment Therapy Reader Project Tutorial | Apartment Therapy
- We love the geometry and repetition of a terraced garden, and this little set-up, from the home of Susann Larsson of Purple Area, is an ingenious way to bring the look to your small-space deck or balcony garden