Photo via: southernstateofmindblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: How to Make a Magnolia Leaf Garland – by wrapping the leaves (you can also use evergreens like spruce or pine) and wire around cording or jute – via The Sweetest Occasion
- Christmas is right around the corner! These beautiful pine cones were handpicked in various states. Decorated with greenery, apples, berries/beads, cinnamon sticks, and mini pine cones, and a red ribbon. Measures 6 to 7.5 inches long Sold in a set of 2. These ornaments would be a beautiful addition to your Christmas tree or use as holiday decor for your home. Would make a great gift for a friend, teacher, hostess or collector. Please contact me with any questions about my items or about shipping as I will work with you! I can create a custom order for you. Thank you for looking and have a Happy Holiday Season! Please check out my shop, HolidayByGrace at https://www.etsy.com/shop/HolidayByGrace?ref=hdr_shop_menu For more holiday décor. We have ornaments, tabletop trees, wreathes, garland, and more! Custom Orders: We would love to create a custom order for you – wreath, ornament, tabletop tree, etc…but, please keep in mind that not all custom requests can be exact to what is sold on the site. We would love as much detail as possible into your requests so that we can create something perfect, and that would make you happy! Please feel free to contact us. Pinecone ornaments & Décor: We use real pinecones for our pinecone ornaments and other decorative items. Please note that these are from mother nature – sizes and characteristics will always vary, therefore we strive to make each ornament and decorative item as identical as possible. These are delicate in nature, and feel that they should be stored as carefully as glass ornaments. We want you to have these and treasure them for a long time! Combined Shipping: We are happy to work with you on combined shipping, especially on our smaller items. If buying multiples, please feel free to get in touch with us so we can work with you
- The Organized Dream: How To Make A Magnolia Wreath With Garland
- See how to transform magnolia leaves into a gorgeous wreath for an all year around wreath.
- DIY Feather Finish Concrete Countertops and How to Avoid a Huge Mistake | blesserhouse.com – A thorough step-by-step tutorial with useful tips and advice on what not to do.
- 17 Things To Do When You Are Bored Out Of Your Mind | DIY | DIY home decor | DIY crafts | DIY projects | easy DIY | DIY gifts | DIY ideas | DIY decor| DIY for teens |
- DIY Copper Leaf Garland Tutorial
- DIY Distressed Gold Leaf Terracotta Pots – Learn how to age, distress and gold leaf any terracotta pot the easy way. Step by step tutorial. Click the photo to see how. TodaysCreativeLife.com
- Durham, NC | Travel | Family travel | traveling with kids| tips for traveling with kids | North Carolina travel | Southern Travel | Toddler travel
- Ok Im going to try this again. This is the 3rd time Ive typed this post so hopefully this time it will actually publish correctly. If not, youll probably hear my scream from wherever state youre currently in. As some of you may know, I decided to paint my kitchen countertops. If you even have…
- This button mosaic sun that I created brought a little bit of my home in the sunshine state to the show floor in rainy Phoenix!
- free printable state art! download the state of your choice and frame. In a wood grain and floral pattern.