Photo via: premeditatedleftovers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- Looking for some DIY modern art ideas to fill your walls? These projects are a dream and super easy to create with some fantastic tutorials!…
- DIY Dining Room Table Projects – DIY Farmhouse Table For $100 – Creative Do It Yourself Tables and Ideas You Can Make For Your Kitchen or Dining Area. Easy Step by Step Tutorials that Are Perfect For Those On A Budget http://diyjoy.com/diy-dining-room-table-projects
- 16 DIY Headboard Projects • Tons of Ideas and Tutorials!
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- DIY Burlap Project Gallery | 12 easy projects that use inexpensive and readily available burlap. Complete tutorials with pics and clear instructions. A great source with tons of ideas for handmade gifts. A must see for anyone who loves crafting.
- Sew a minky rag quilt either as a lap quilt or a new baby quilt. This super soft quilt is great for the beginning quilter. A simple DIY craft tutorial idea.
- Easy DIY Whiteboards – Easy DIY Crafts and Projects – Simple Craft Ideas for Beginners, Cool Crafts To Make and Sell, Simple Home Decor, Fast DIY Gifts, Cheap and Quick Project Tutorials
- Isnt this adorable! This DIY Mickey Mouse Keychain is a super simple Disney craft. It is also a great fish extender to make for your upcoming Disney Cruise.
- Easy DIY Rugs and Handmade Rug Making Project Ideas – Shower Curtain Rug – Simple Home Decor for Your Floors, Fabric, Area, Painting Ideas, Rag Rugs, No Sew, Dropcloth and Braided Rug Tutorials http://diyjoy.com/diy-rugs-ideas
- The BEST Ikea hacks on Pinterest. Hacks that can change your whole rom that are simple and cheap! – Click for ideas!