Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bathroom – Colonial Farmhouse Millbrook, NY
- Traditional Bathroom Vanity Mirror Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas – page 12
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- Rustic farmhouse industrial bathroom featuring pallet shelves with pipe support, barn wood framed mirror, oak plank laminate counter tops and farmhouse decor.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- A lovely traditional vintage rug with modern vibrant color? Find this bold Overdye Vibrant Adileh rug and more wallet friendly rugs at Rugs USA!
- 30 Beautiful Blue and Gray Large Area Rugs for your home. If you love traditional, coastal look youll love these
- If you’re looking for a unique way to display some of your favorite things, you’ll want to check out this different twist on the traditional display shelf. It has a deep inner box that’s partially surrounded by a shallower out box. That outer box has its own sections, creating a unique look. FREE PLANS at buildsomething.com
- Update perfectly functional but too traditional cabinets with a darker glaze faux finish. Way cheaper than refacing or replacing!
- I wouldn’t call myself a super lazy person. Don’t get me wrong, I love to have days where I do nothing, and my procrastination habit is bad, but I generally like to be doing things. But I’ll freely admit this: one thing I’m really incredibly lazy about is cleaning, especially cleaning my room. I am not a neat person. I know where my things are, but I am not organized in a traditional way. I can go months – literally months – without cleaning my room.