Photo via: homewithmimi.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pottery Barn Knock Off Faux Succulent Wreath
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- DIY Fall Wreath Ideas to have your home ready for fall! Perfect for decorating your front door or displaying inside. Step-by-step tutorials make it easy to follow along and create your own. | Halloween | Thanksgiving
- Spring door wreath. DIY Door Wreath. So easy to make! Only took me about 35 minutes with two toddlers running around and only cost about $20 for supplies.
- DIY Spring Floral Wreath | read more at http://happilythehicks.com
- DIY tulip wreath – stunning spring wreath
- Minty Spring Grapevine Wreath
- Add more curb appeal to your house — and increase its value — with these easy exterior improvements. Welcome spring in all its glory with a themed wreath or paint the door a bold and contrasting color such as this blue door against the red brick house. Some seasonal flowers and a welcome sign pull the updated look together and welcome visitors to your home.
- Make your own DIY Modern Spring Wreath with beautiful florals
- Spring Easter Egg Button Wreath – I love this!
- Peony Spring Wreath DIY
- CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip Wreath