Photo via: homewithmimi.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Farmhouse Style DIY Spring Wreath Tutorial
- Burlap Daisy Wreath Tutorial – Learn how to make this one of a kind daisy wreath for your front door this spring! Click here for the full video tutorial
- Pottery Barn Knock Off Faux Succulent Wreath
- Five Minute Dollar Store DIY Spring Forsythia Wreath at the happy housie
- Faux Lavender Wreath – Spring Decorating Ideas
- Make your own DIY Modern Spring Wreath with beautiful florals
- Peony Spring Wreath DIY
- Minty Spring Grapevine Wreath
- DIY Spring Floral Wreath | read more at http://happilythehicks.com
- Easy DIY Spring Wreath using flowers. This simple wreath idea requires no glue and can easily be made in 10 minutes. You can even find wreath and floral supplies at the dollar store.
- Keep it simple this winter with minimal DIY wreath ideas so easy that anyone can make them. Pretty enough to leave up until spring!
- Add more curb appeal to your house — and increase its value — with these easy exterior improvements. Welcome spring in all its glory with a themed wreath or paint the door a bold and contrasting color such as this blue door against the red brick house. Some seasonal flowers and a welcome sign pull the updated look together and welcome visitors to your home.