Photo via: listotic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- we converted a wall outlet into an extension outlet for our TV room sofa table. This outlet, built into the face of the table, allows us to utilize the electrical outlet that is behind the couch – without having to move the couch out of the way.
- While a stylish coffee table can instantly upgrade the ambience of your entire apartment, a cramped living space is sure to limit your options. There are ways to score a sleek coffee table without sacrificing square footage. We searched the market high and low and found 10 of the savviest coffee tables for small spaces in 2017 for every budget.
- Weve gathered the best tips on how to organize your closet, plus Pinterest-perfect examples of expertly-designed closets for spaces big and small.
- Are you living in a small flat where the lack of space is constantly bothering you? Sometimes, expanding your living space requires out of the box thinking and some hard work. Adding some more space in every room is essential for making it functional. Here are lack of space solutions. Build shelves as high as…
- How to store baby and kids toys in a small space | tips for small space living | Small Seattle condo home tour: Living Room. A virtual home tour of our little 757 square foot condo in the city. Family friendly farmhouse style on a modern backdrop.
- If you live in a small house and have a tiny balcony, have you ever thought about how to better utilize it? Looking for something to add its beauty? Get it well-decorated and become your favorite place? Balcony oasis lets you enjoy the fresh air and sun, a morning coffee and a perfect place for […]
- Small space? No problem! Use trays to store toys under furniture in your living room!
- Sometimes you don’t want to build a whole “fire pit” adventure in your backyard, but you still want that fire factor. No problem, we found some easy DIY table top fire bowls for you that fit perfectly in any garden space! Whether you don’t want to smoke out the neighbors, or you just don’t have …
- Sam here from Thrive 360 Living. I’m excited to share with you a special space in our home that has become a favorite creative area for my son. While I love crafting with my son at our kitchen table, it was important for me to make a creative space for him that’s all his own now that he’s getting older. I had three goals in mind when creating his space, which I’ll share with you below to help you create your own craft space.
- When there’s no closet clause, it’s imperative to get creative with your wardrobe. Take a look at this IKEA hack that requires minimal effort and space.
- This DIY Mid Century Terrarium made from a jar lid, vinyl and a fishbowl is the perfect craft to add to your home decor. Place this easy to make decoration on a coffee table or in your bedroom. It also makes a great house warming gift!
- This is a great idea for when you dont have a lot of space for a traditional sofa table ~ DIY one