Photo via: woohome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- DIY Home Decor – Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Discover hundreds of home decor items at prices 70% off retail! At zulily youll find something special for every room in your home!
- DIY Dresser drawer Bathroom Shelf Instruction – Practical Ways to Recycle Old Drawers for Home Furniture
- Looking for some cute holiday decor ideas that wont break the bank? Try one of these 4 Easy DIY Holiday Projects! Your home will be merry & bright!
- Create a unique look in your home with these inexpensive Pallet Bars. There are a million and one ways that you can repurpose them into all sorts of things including Bars and Tables. Drop into The WHOot for more fantastic DIY projects.
- The Easy Way to Reupholster ANYTHING| How to Re Upholster Anything, Reupholster Furniture, How to Repholster Your Furniture Easily, Easy Ways to Repholster Furniture, DIY Home, DIY Home Decor, Home Remodeling Projects, Remodel Your Furniture, Popular Pin
- Recycled Clock Tea Table – Creative Ideas for Home Interior Design (decor, coffee, side, end, beautiful, romantic, old, projects, crafts, DIY, do it yourself, fun, creative, uses, use, inspiration, reduce, reuse, recycle, used, upcycle, repurpose, handmade, homemade)
- Repurpose Your Rooms: How to Redesign, Renovate, and bring new life into unused areas. Most of us have a room we dont use, and we can all take the time to bring new life into those old spaces. When you repurpose your rooms, you can add new life to your existing home, and enjoy those areas again.
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- DIY Furniture Hacks | Unused Old Dresser Turned Bench | Cool Ideas for Creative Do It Yourself Furniture | Cheap Home Decor Ideas for Bedroom, Bathroom, Living Room, Kitchen – http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-hacks