Photo via: lifebuzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These 12 Dollar Store Decor Hacks are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these AWESOME home decor ideas and tips! Now I have great ways to decorate my home a a budget and decorate on a dime! Definitely pinning!
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- table runner. You can find doilies at thrift stores or the dollar store. Use a dark brewed tea to dye them to look aged. I am totally doing this!!!!
- lip balm holder with candlestick and round vase. Dollar store DIY PROJECT – craft
- I love decorating for any holiday, and of course I love cute vintage Easter decor! I like to add subtle touches here and there around my home. Today, I have one to share with you… and a free printable banner for you to download! I am so excited to be doing the 12 Months of Martha, and…Read More »
- Kids play balls and a cake pan from the dollar store! Bring in the Holidays with these GIANT CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS for your home! How to Make Your Own Huge Outdoor Christmas Ornaments (Easy video tutorial)
- Best Country Crafts For The Home – DIY Painted Canvas Farmhouse Sign – Cool and Easy DIY Craft Projects for Home Decor, Dollar Store Gifts, Furniture and Kitchen Accessories – Creative Wall Art Ideas, Rustic and Farmhouse Looks, Shabby Chic and Vintage Decor To Make and Sell http://diyjoy.com/country-crafts-for-the-home
- Mason Jar Dollar Store Craft – Easy DIY Prism Light diy masonjar crafts http://diyready.com/mason-jar-crafts-prism-candle-light/
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- Baroque Wall Shelf for my perfume storage. Im going to need to expand soon! – department store jewelry, gold plated jewellery, diamond jewelry stores *sponsored https://www.pinterest.com/jewelry_yes/ https://www.pinterest.com/explore/jewelry/ https://www.pinterest.com/jewelry_yes/jewelry-designers/ http://www.tiffany.com/jewelry
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- COMPLETE SET!! Utensil holder-(3) wide mouth quart jars canister set-(3) 1/2 gallon mason jars salt and pepper-(2) 1/2 pint jars soap dispenser-(1) pint jar I LOVE doing custom orders so PLEASE message me with any special orders youd like me to make Choose from our wide range of colors for your jars!!!! NOTE: upon ordering, if you choose a different color than the one shown in the picture please reference the name of the color in the notes of the order. S+P shakers can be cleaned with …