Photo via: brit.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check Out These 4 Festive Must-Try DIYs for an Unforgettable Friendsgiving via Brit + Co
- 17 Small-Space Home Gym Hacks You Need to Keep Those Resolutions Going via Brit + Co
- How to Make a Custom Bench People Will Never Believe You DIYed via Brit + Co.
- 19 She Sheds to Fuel Your Daydreams | Brit + Co
- Get the Party Started With This DIY Gold Patterned Tray – Brit + Co
- 20 Chic Homes Made Out of Shipping Containers | Brit + Co
- 35 of the Most Colorful IKEA Hacks EVER | Brit + Co
- Petcentric, sponsored by Purina, is your trusted source for helpful facts and fun pet tips for your furry friend. This DIY cat brush project will leave your kitten feline fine! Grooming your cute kitty is healthy for her coat and promotes bonding. Plus, it reduces hairballs and shedding while helping to spread natural oils over your munchkins coat. All you need is a brush, some double sided tape and a stable surface to attach it to. Visit Petcentric.com for more cat help, training and humor…
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Protect your new iPad mini tablet from dust and scrapes. Our sleeves are designed to keep you productive, portable and cute. Everything NagihanDesigns is handcrafted using the highest quality materials. Each layer is reinforced with fusible interfacing giving your porch extra strength and durability. Made with 1/8 foam padding, between fabric layers to protect your item from scratches and low-impact dents. All of my items are handcrafted in a smoke-free studio. I use professional sewing techniques and materials to make my items last for years. I use the highest quality fabric, durable interfacings and materials available. -Special Foam core provides security from scratches and dents -Premium Cotton Fabric -Lightweight and soft -Fully padded to protect your electronics This cases quality shall not be compared to those which dont have linen. Nagihan Designs cases keep your device snuggled safe and secure thanks to the felt lining. PATTERN PLACEMENT MAY VARY Handmade with pride in the USA in my pet free and smoke free design studio PLEASE BE SURE TO LET US KNOW WHAT DEVICE YOU WILL BE USING YOUR eREADER TECHEE FOR: *Leave us a note in the message to seller section during checkout* We will need to know the exact name of your device 🙂 Please choose from the list below: __________ APPLE Ipad Mini 7.8 x 5.3 x .28 KINDLE: Kindle Paperwhite (6.7 x 4.6 x 0.36) – 2012 Kindle Fire HD (7.6 x 5.4 x 0.4) – 2012 Kindle Fire (7.5 x 4.7 x 0.45) – 2011 Kindle Touch (6.8 x 4.7 x 0.40) – 2011 Kindle 4, Button (6.5 x 4.5 x .34) – 2011 Kindle 3, Keyboard (7.5 x 4.8 x 0.34) – 2010 Kindle 2 Keyboard (8.0 x 5.3 x 0.36) – 2009 Kindle 1 Keyboard (8.0 x 5.3 x 0.8) – 2007 NOOK: Nook Simple Touch Edition with Glow Light (6.5 x 5.0 x .47) – 2012 Nook Tablet (8.1 x 5.0 x 0.48) – 2011 Nook Simple Touch Edition (6.5 x 5.0 x .47) – 2011 Nook 1st Edition (7.7 x 4.9 x 0.5) – 2009 NookColor (8.1 x 5.0 x 0.48) – 2010 KOBO: Kobo Mini (5.24 x 4.00 x 0.40) – 2012 Kobo Glo (6.18 x 4.48 x 0.39) – 2012 Kobo Arc (7.44 x 4.72 x 0.48) – 2012 Kobo Vox (7.57 x 5.06 x 0.53) – 2011 Kobo 2, Touch Edition (6.5 x 4.5 x 0.4) – 2011 Kobo 1, 1st Edition (7.2 x 4.7 x 0.4) – 2010 SONY: Sony Reader Wi-Fi PRS-T1 (6 7/8 x 4 3/8 x 3/8) – 2011 Sony Pocket Edition PRS-350 (5.71 x 4.11 x 0.33) – 2010 Sony Pocket Edition PRS-300 (6.25 x 4.25 x 0.4) – 2009 Sony Touch Edition PRS-650 (6.61 x 4.68 x 0.38) – 2010 Sony Touch Edition PRS-600 (6.9 x 4.8 x 0.4) – 2009 Sony Daily Edition PRS-950 (7.87 x 5.04 x 0.38) – 2010 Sony Daily Edition PRS-900 (8.3 x 5.1 x 0.7) – 2009 Sony PRS-700 (6.77 × 5.11 × 0.4) – 2008 Sony PRS-505 (6.9 x 4.8 x 0.3) – 2007 Sony PRS-500 (6.9 × 4.9 × 0.5) – 2006 SAMSUNG: Galaxy Tab (7.4 x 4.74 x .47) – 2010 GOOGLE: Nexus 7 from Google (7.82 x 4.72 x .41) – 2012 If no message is left, this sleeve will be sized for the iPad Mini. If you are unsure of your model, feel free to provide a link to the item or specify the dimensions in the message to seller. Can also be custom fit to older generations of the above models and most other 6 – 7 ereaders or tablets. Please just mention your model name or provide a link in the message to seller. Thank you
- A checklist of what youll need when moving into your first apartment | Ready to strike out on your own?
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!