Photo via: cutediyprojects.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- Buy some cheap aquarium coral from wal mart and spray paint to add some beachy flair to your home
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- Add some flair to your space with this FREE spring inspired floral monogram printable / frameable.
- This beachy DIY Console Table gives you all the beach house vibes for a super low cost. Build this for less than $50 and transform your space.
- DIY Seashell Planter | Easy And Fun Summer Crafts | DIY Projects
- Monograms are a timeless piece of decor that can be stylishly incorporated into wall galleries, bookshelves, mantels and desks. Reminiscent of upholstered leather wing chairs, this version adds a bit of masculine flair with rich-looking leather and shiny brass nails, and would lend a bit of library chic to any space. DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12340567_diy-leather-monogram-nailhead-trim.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content…
- Build a simple, fun entry way bench for only $30 in lumber! A great and inexpensive way to update your entryway space.
- Summer colors and decor inspired by coastal living. Create a beachy yet sophisticated living space by mixing dusty blues, whites and grays into your color palette. | Pulte Homes
- Predominantly white spaces create an airy and modern environment. Accomplish this on-trend minimalist look by adding contrasting details or by choosing all-light decor. Pairing subtly different whites highlights textures and creates a luxurious and inviting space. Click to explore our white decor and start transforming your home.
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- The first thing I did was purchase a few closet organization gadgets. These are normally for shoes but I used them to store the cleaning products we use most. If you are thinking about doing something like this make sure to put your money in strong ones since you are going to be adding a good amount of weight to them.n As you can see this is not a huge space BUT we have room for cleaning supplies, hygiene supplies, our ironing board, vacuum, mop, broom, and more… So awesome!