Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: Paint Chip Keychain- Paint with the colors of your walls and furniture etc. to have with you when shopping for new bedding, curtains, furniture, or any home decor..
- 5 Awesome Places to Buy Fabric Online fabric sewing onlineshopping
- This fun vintage cactus mirror will bring a touch of retro southwest to your home. The body of the cactus is wood that was painted a minty sage green. The painted wood is then covered with mirror panels cut in the shape of the cactus. The top of the cactus does have a chip out of the wood and paint, as seen in the last photos. This cactus mirror is otherwise in good vintage condition. It has a bracket on the back for easy hanging. The cactus is 14.25 inches tall and 8.5 inches wide.
- I have to say, I am absolutely thrilled with how this project turned out. Not only does it look great, but it was super affordable and easy! Im sure youve seen these chrome barstools before along with the leather cushion tops, they really look outdated. My incredible husband found these for me at Goodwill for just $5 each! He knew that I could give them a new look! All you need to duplicate this look is: * Your own set of old barstools * 1 can of matte black spray paint *…
- Cool Crafts You Can Make for Less than 5 Dollars | Cheap DIY Projects Ideas for Teens, Tweens, Kids and Adults | Wrap a Scarf to Make a Draped Skirt | http://diyprojectsforteens.com/cheap-diy-ideas-for-teens/
- Feeling crafty? Check out these 10 easy DIY projects you can tackle this weekend! 5 is at the top of my list!
- 5 Best DIY projects on Pinterest to get the Fixer Upper or Farmhouse Look in your home
- Cool Crafts You Can Make for Less than 5 Dollars | Cheap DIY Projects Ideas for Teens, Tweens, Kids and Adults | Letter Bottles With a Hot Glue Gun http://diyprojectsforteens.com/cheap-diy-ideas-for-teens/
- Only 5 boards, paint and some nails! diy home decor
- How to decorate with grey and paint an ombre wall in 5 simple steps from www.redonline.co.uk
- 5 Tips for Choosing the Perfect Paint Color- Picking the right paint color for your walls can be tricky. Make the job a little easier with these great tips.
- The EXACT paint colors used in Season 3, Episode 5. I was able to confirm.