Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: Paint Chip Keychain- Paint with the colors of your walls and furniture etc. to have with you when shopping for new bedding, curtains, furniture, or any home decor..
- 5 Awesome Places to Buy Fabric Online fabric sewing onlineshopping
- This fun vintage cactus mirror will bring a touch of retro southwest to your home. The body of the cactus is wood that was painted a minty sage green. The painted wood is then covered with mirror panels cut in the shape of the cactus. The top of the cactus does have a chip out of the wood and paint, as seen in the last photos. This cactus mirror is otherwise in good vintage condition. It has a bracket on the back for easy hanging. The cactus is 14.25 inches tall and 8.5 inches wide.
- Cool Crafts You Can Make for Less than 5 Dollars | Cheap DIY Projects Ideas for Teens, Tweens, Kids and Adults | Wrap a Scarf to Make a Draped Skirt | http://diyprojectsforteens.com/cheap-diy-ideas-for-teens/
- Feeling crafty? Check out these 10 easy DIY projects you can tackle this weekend! 5 is at the top of my list!
- How to decorate with grey and paint an ombre wall in 5 simple steps from www.redonline.co.uk
- 5 Tips for Choosing the Perfect Paint Color- Picking the right paint color for your walls can be tricky. Make the job a little easier with these great tips.
- The EXACT paint colors used in Season 3, Episode 5. I was able to confirm.
- Only 5 boards, paint and some nails! diy home decor
- 14 Awesome PVC Projects for the Home • Lots of great Ideas and Tutorials! SO SMART!
- awesome 17 Easy DIY Home Decor Craft Projects That Dont Look Cheap by http://www.danazhome-decorations.xyz/diy-crafts-home/17-easy-diy-home-decor-craft-projects-that-dont-look-cheap-2/
- cool 18 Unbelievably Cheap But Awesome DIY Home Decor Projects by http://www.best99-home-decor-pics.club/budget-home-decorating/18-unbelievably-cheap-but-awesome-diy-home-decor-projects/