Photo via: tinysidekick.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Seriously the easiest and really clear explanation of how to sew a pillow cover with piping around the edges. Site also links to great places to buy fabric online.
- Nice! Where to buy, what search terms to look for online, and other tips on how to find (and fix) for realistic-looking faux plants.
- A new way to buy and sell vintage, used furniture and decor accessories online. Post a listing to our classifieds for free. Shop local vintage near you.
- 33 Totally Underrated Places To Shop For Home Decor Online
- Coasters from the places you have traveled. (Buy tiles, rip map pieces, mod podge, glue cork on back. )
- Cozy up your home with re-purposed sweater pillows – plus the key to avoiding wavy seams when sewing with knitted fabric.
- Easy to follow sewing tutorial – how to make grommet top curtains using fabric shower curtains. via @heytherehome
- Tweet Pin It If you’re like me you probably have a lot of little fabric scraps of various sizes left over from previous sewing projects. They pile up in your closet or craft room and you love them but you aren’t quite sure what to do with them. I’ve got a few project ideas for … [Read More…]
- Such a great scrappy pillow! Its the perfect sewing pattern to clean out fabric scraps. The instructions are easy to follow and the diy applique design is so cute. This is the perfect project for someone learning to sew.
- awesome Pillow Funny Cheap Online Sale At Wholesale Prices
- $5 DIY Curtains made from basic flat sheet found at Wal-Mart. What a steal! Cheaper than fabric; all you have to do is split and cut along already hemmed edge to hang on curtain rod for a flawless simple curtain.
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets – Looking for a great way to cut your laundry costs? These DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets are just the ticket! Youll never buy fabric softener sheets again after you try these! All natural, chemical free and budget friendly too!