Photo via: yahoo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 6 Outdoor Furniture Makeovers Under $100
- Make the most of your backyard with this DIY outdoor patio makeover from Emily, of Style by Emily Henderson. Emily offers you tons of design inspiration in the form of chic outdoor furniture and stylish patio design. Emily began her backyard transformation by staining her wooden deck with Natural. Click here to learn more.
- If you own a hot glue gun, you NEED to see these Tips, Hacks, and Glue Gun Uses. You wont believe the genius uses for your hot glue gun – everything from home hacks to crafts!
- This DIY clock is the perfect gift idea for someone who loves comic books. And you wont believe what its made out of . . . a charger!
- You wont believe these crazy inventions…and that they actually work !
- You wont believe she did this on such a tight budget!
- Thank you all for making this a GREAT hackstothemax series! See all the IKEA Hacks to the Max posts here (and all our previous IKEA posts here), and be sure to subscribe by RSS or email to get updates for every post, so you wont miss the next great thing we have coming up! We have over 60 …
- You won’t believe, but these 20 DIY dollar store home decor ideas are simply fantastic. Make your inexpensive items and see how people will line up at your doors to just take a sneak-peak of your DIY ideas.
- Want to give your IKEA furniture a new look? With just paint see how you can transform your items into something new. DIY and crafting skills need not be at expert level, these hacks are beginner approved!
- Update a dark wood sideboard with bright paint and sparkling hardware. A paint pen makes fast work of the geometric design on the doors. More DIY furniture makeovers: http://www.midwestliving.com/homes/decorating-ideas/22-easy-furniture-makeovers/page/19/0
- You wont want to miss this gorgeous pantry makeover with free printable pantry labels! Great ideas for organizing it so that its easy to maintain.
- DIY Built-in Bookcases made with Ikea Hemnes Furniture, Custom Built-in Storage, Ikea Hack | Studio 36 Interiors