Photo via: howtobuildit.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Paint Laminate Countertops. DIY, DIY home projects, home décor, home, dream home, DIY. projects, home improvement, inexpensive home improvement, cheap home DIY.
- DIY, DIY home projects, home décor, home, dream home, DIY. projects, home improvement, inexpensive home improvement, cheap home DIY.
- Diy, diy home projects, home décor, home, dream home, diy projects, home improvement, inexpensive home improvement, cheap home diy.
- Diy, diy home projects, home décor, home, dream home, diy projects, home improvement, inexpensive home improvement, cheap home diy, remodel.
- Low Cost Upgrades that Add Value to Your Home. DIY, DIY home projects, home décor, home, dream home, DIY. projects, home improvement, inexpensive home improvement, cheap home DIY.
- How to Remove Baseboards Without Damaging Walls DIY, DIY home projects, home décor, home, dream home, DIY. projects, home improvement, inexpensive home improvement, cheap home DIY.
- It’s here! It is the big reveal day for my little girl’s modern farmhouse bedroom and I’m super excited to show you how it turned out! After 6 weeks of preparation, planning, dreaming, shopping, and lots of DIY projects – her bedroom is finished. I’m loving how everything came together, and she’s pretty smitten with it too! When she first walked in she genuinely said “Wow, I love it! It’s soo beautiful. Thanks Mommy!” Um .. heart melted 🙂 Participating in the One Room Challenge with Calling It Home this spring has been so fun. I’ll definitely be joining in again in the near future! If you can remember back to week 1, I was pretty much starting with a blank slate. There wasn’t much in her room to get excited about and it had tons of potential (you know, the nice way of saying that it reallly needed some improvement) 😉 The lack of color, texture, and interest really led me to dream big and have a fun time planning out the space. And the 6 week deadline meant that I couldn’t procrastinate on this project – which I may or may not be known to do. Accountability can …
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- $9.95 Flat Rate Shipping in the USA! Canada $29.95. So if you did not realize this and want to order more, just let us know in the notes at check – out and we will combine your order and refund the extra shipping! So that we can make your shopping experience wonderful, please read all the information in this description Perfect for your Bathroom with a little humor! or someone else! Two delightful signs is ready to hang on your wall. The Pirate Sign, First the sign has been painted white and base coated in Marine Blue. The design has been hand painted in White. The second sign (Mermaid) has been painted in white and base coated in Seaglass with white font. Both signs have been finished with a non-toxic sealer. I can do this sign in a variety of colors to match your décor. We now offer this set in three different sizes: Size 1: 8 x 8 x 3/4 Size 2: 10 x 10 x 3/4 Size 3: 11.5 x 11.5 x 3/4 The sign has a key hole drilled in the back so it lays flat against the wall. The stand is not included GIFT WRAPPING SERVICE – We can gift wrap your purchase. We will beautifully wrap your gift and it will include a lovely bow and note card with a personal message (please leave message in the notes section at check-out). To purchase gift wrapping please click on the link below: https://www.etsy.com/listing/109791470/gift-wrapping-servicegiftchristmas? All of the Gingerbread Shoppe’s sign are made from wood. When possible we use re-claimed wood. We make no attempts to cover up knots, grains or other things that natural real wood have. We feel it adds to the beauty and uniqueness of the sign. Because we use paint there can be various shading differences from sign to sign. We feel that this is part of the art of painted signs. ~~~~~~~~~~~~Production Time and Shipping Information ~~~~~~~~ PLEASE BEFORE PURCHASE – CHECK THE SHIPPING POLICIES TAB ABOVE. This tab has the scheduled shipping time for the sign. If you are ordering multiple signs, the time will be based on the longest shipping time for the signs. All the signs ship from Fort Wayne, IN in the USA. Because we start to make orders as soon as we receive orders we do not cancel orders, so please only order when you are certain you are ready to order. USA Orders – we will ship your order either UPS or USPS based on location and time needed to arrive for USA order. INTERNATIONAL orders will be shipped USPS first class unless you upgrade at check – out to a faster service. Please understand that USPS first class can take as long as 30 days. If your country charges any VAT or other taxes/duties/tariffs this is charged when you pick – up or receive the item and is the customer’s responsibility. We have no control over how much is charged, if it is charged and so forth. If you fail to pick up your item because you don’t want to pay this fee and it is return to us, if it is not a custom-made item we will refund the purchase price of the item less a 30% restocking/handling fee. We will not be refunding the shipping fee as we will not be refunded that fee. If the item was custom made, since it cannot be resold, no refunds will be given.
- Whether your flying or driving on a road trip for your next family vacation, this list of favorite travel essentials and trip tips is a must read! Its chock full of great ideas and things you need to know as you plan your dream vacation with the kids.
- WELCOME Shabby Creek Cottage Readers! I am so happy to have you here today! Since I know you all love some paint, I rounded up some more paint projects that are amazing PLUS I am giving away my E-Book The Designer’s Guide to Painting Your Home! You know why? Paint is my favorite inexpensive way to completely transform a room. As you read this, I
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like