Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Loving this DIY bold, green palm leaf artwork printable thats inspired by the Pottery Barn version. You can download the free printable in the post and put it into any 8×10 frame for instant, chic artwork. Looks great against the navy walls. | via monicawantsit.com
- Create a Bed Canopy for your child room, for an easy way to jazz up a plain bed. A bed canopy not only adds a touch of drama, but it’s also cosy to sleep under. You can make them as plain or …
- Eat Pray Love Wall Art Pack of 6 Canvas Wall Hangings Hand Painted Fabric Upholstered Dining Room Decor Modern Chic Black Beige Moroccan by GoldenPaisley on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/193616173/eat-pray-love-wall-art-pack-of-6-canvas
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- Pretty in Pink! Toddler girl room makeover with a floral color scheme by @dunnedwards ad https://ooh.li/1aa5707
- Gorgeous neutral French country living room inspiration with a rustic glam chic style.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Rustic Glam Tiered Tray | School of Decorating by Jackie Hernandez
- Pineapple Decor Pineapple Print Pineapple Printable
- Mohawk Home Woodbridge Clarita Blue Rug, 8×10- Family Room Ideas – Make quick & easy changes to any room in your home in minutes by changing the rug – add color & patterns
- Mohawk Home Aurora Suzani Blue Vintage Rug, 8×10- Family Room Ideas – Make quick & easy changes to any room in your home in minutes by changing the rug – add color & patterns
- Mohawk Home Strata Ayanna Kaleidoscope Rug, 8×10- Family Room Ideas – Make quick & easy changes to any room in your home in minutes by changing the rug – add color & patterns