Photo via: robbrestyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Treehouse | Playhouse | Kids Outdoor Play Area | www.madewithHAPPY.com
- Discover hundreds of home decor items at prices 70% off retail! At zulily youll find something special for every room in your home!
- I survived another birthday season! Our kids were all born within a few weeks of each other (well, not all in the same year obviously), so springtime can be a busy and stressful time for me. I love to make my kids’ birthdays special, but I also like to keep things simple. Sometimes, by the time …
- Halloween Printable Candy Bar Wrappers | Wrap a few candy bars for those special kids you love. Get your printable at TodaysCreativeLife.com
- After a month of hard work at our $100 Room Makeover its finally time for a very special Craft Room Reveal! If youve been following along youve seen
- Pretty in Pink! Toddler girl room makeover with a floral color scheme by @dunnedwards ad https://ooh.li/1aa5707
- Is your laundry room a nightmare? Get some inspiration for a makeover… Ive truned mine around for less than $100, take a look! homedecor interiors DIY homemakeover laundryroom
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Personalized Keepsake Box To Store Special Gifts From Kids. Love the surprise hand prints inside.
- You’ll have fun with the whole family when you build a home climbing wall! Whether you incorporate it into your home decor as your next amazing kids bedroom idea, build it in the garage to boost fitness for an indoor workout, or put it in the backyard, this free standing rock climbing wall DIY tutorial will make the process easy. Includes cost-conscious project budget and material list.
- This DIY peacock chair makeover from Chanel, of Camille Styles, will add a bright burst of personality to your backyard. Use this easy tutorial to bring color and life into your outdoor landscaping. Chanel used a bright shade of Aquifer to cover up the old paint job on her wicker chair. Check out this rest of her article to see how you can get this modern look in your own home.