Photo via: ciaonewportbeach.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do you know how to clean seashells the RIGHT way? Yes, there is a right way to clean seashells! This little trick is perfect for getting rid of the gunk and getting those seashells ready for crafting and displaying around the home! I just cant get enough
- This beautiful farmhouse entryway is the perfect mix of style and organization with a cozy bench, hooks for coat storage, and a basket for accessories.
- This nature spectrum is perfect for tying together your interiors in a seasonal colour scheme
- Item 34974711 Note: This is a DIGITAL product with a tutorial to show you how to DIY this project. The dress form and materials are NOT included. Perfect gift
- Spring Table Decor ideas. Flowers are an easy way to decorate a table. This blog post is full of inspiration that will jump start your table decorating.
- The top of a gold IKEA LACK table is being decorated with decorative tiles.
- Table top Christmas trees are a perfect way to add festive decor to small spaces. The Martha Stewart Living Holiday Collections are available exclusively at @homedecorators.
- Love this DIY concrete soap dish! Such a quick and easy project for the bathroom. The perfect modern accessory!
- Jalapeno Popper Macaroni Salad | Regular macaroni salad, step aside… this creamy jalapeño popper version is full of amazing flavors, packs some spicy punch, and is perfect for any gathering or bbq! | http://thechunkychef.com
- If you’re just starting out with sewing, one of the best projects to tackle first is curtains. With just a few straight seams, you’ll make a huge impact and learn a few key basics. Plus, it’s something you get to enjoy every day in your home, out in the open for guaranteed “oooo” and “you made those???!” remarks. Grab your iron, sewing machine and scissors as former Spoonflower staffer Theresa takes you through each and every step to sewing the perfect curtains. Click to see the full tutorial.
- Learn how to build this styling outdoor furniture, including a full sized outdoor sofa, and a bench/coffee table. It is an easy build with free plans!
- This is perfect for spring!