Photo via: sunset.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A simple yet stunning Easter centerpiece from the produce aisle? Yes! Check out my DIY Easter Cabbage Arrangement tutorial to make this budget bouquet. via @jencarrollva
- Step 2 to creating a fall floral bouquet: Add texture. Once you’ve added enough foliage to form the base of the bouquet, begin adding sprigs of berries, branches of small fruit, and other textural elements.
- These paper hyacinth flowers are easy to put together and make a gorgeous DIY bouquet! Such a fun spring craft idea!
- Flower flourish during the summer. Take advantage of the season and make your own summer flower bouquet. Here are a couple of our summer bouquet ideas.
- Steal our florists secrets to craft a seriously impressive bouquet at home.
- Stack two wreaths on the front door and connect them with fishing line. Add bows, birch logs, warm blankets and other hits of cheer. You can also make your own welcome bouquet by placing extra boughs and tree trimmings in a basket. We tucked in glitter stars on sticks!
- Gift card bouquet. This bouquet is simple and easy to make! All materials were purchased at Michaels. All you need is a mason jar, shredded color paper, wooden sticks, ribbon, and decorative flowers from the craft section. All gift cards were hot glued on. You could also slit the top of the stick and insert the card much like photo holders. Either way the hot glue pops right off with no trouble at all.
- Beautiful Butterfly Bouquet.
- Peeps Easter bunny candy bouquet Peeps Easter
- Paper Bouquet
- A Subtle Revelry: Dip Dye Bouquets
- Taking a cue from reader remodels, we decided to retrofit a charming old bureau for a whole new purpose