Photo via: ideastand.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- There are many fabulous DIY ways to achieve a more expensive look when it comes to your living space; and most importantly, these great ideas will let you have a luxurious home decor without blowing your budget! In order to help you, we have collected some easy and cheap solutions in this collection. So have […]
- It doesn’t take much more than an inexpensive bag of cement and some cardboard to create this cool, industrial-chic concrete serving tray. It was created by decor and DIY expert Amy Kim, who blogs at Homey Oh My! See the full tutorial on The Home Depot Blog. || @homeyohmy
- Free Printable Crafts: 50 Handmade Card Ideas, Scrapbook Layout Ideas, and More Paper Crafts | These step-by-step tutorials tell you exactly how to make every paper craft in this list!
- 12 Awesome Wall Décor Ideas To Make Up Your Home | diy blog – http://centophobe.com/12-awesome-wall-decor-ideas-to-make-up-your-home-diy-blog/ –
- Wallpaper Covered Sockets | DIY Home Decor Ideas on a Budget | Easy and Creative Decor Ideas | Click for Tutorial
- 10 Ideas to Make Your Home Fall Cozy
- Innovative technology tools are making it easier to decorate your home on a budget. Here are some great ideas for ensuring you get the best deal on your home decor!
- nice 99 DIY Home Decor Apartment Decorating Ideas on a Budget http://www.99architecture.com/2017/03/10/99-diy-apartement-decorating-ideas-budget/
- 99 DIY Home Decor Ideas On A Budget You Must Try (48)
- Pom Poms are the perfect accessories to your wardrobe and home decor. These 10 DIY Pom Pom projects and tutorials, including this pompom wall hanging with fringe by We Are Scout, are fun and easy to make. Make it on the next rainy day!