Photo via: drjockers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need help sleeping better? Maybe you just want to freshen your pillows, blankets, etc. This tutorial for how to make linen spray can help you do both. This homemade lavender linen spray recipe is an easy and inexpensive way to naturally deodorize and effectively neutralize even the toughest odors in your home plus it makes great DIY gifts.
- Delicious homemade pimento cheese is a Southern classic! And now Im sharing my famous family recipe thats perfect for sandwiches and snacks.
- Check out this easy homemade berry sorbet recipe, perfect for a refreshing summer snack!
- Recipe for Homemade Lip Balm…this is SUCH an easy recipe! Wish I would have started making it a long time ago.
- Are you looking for a fun arts and craft idea to do with your kids? You will love this easy recipe on how to make your own homemade silly putty! On the last trip to the grocery store, I stopped by the kids art supply section and stumbled across this pink glitter glue (they had …
- Do you need an all-natural homemade baby lotion recipe that is safe for babies and people with sensitive skin? Here you go…this easy to make natural baby lotion requires only a handful of ingredients (cocoa butter, coconut oil, vitamin E oil, and lavender essential oil) and a few minutes to whip up. Not only is this organic baby lotion effective at protecting and soothing dry, itchy skin without the use of harmful or irritating ingredients, but it costs less than store bought lotions as well.
- This is another recipe that I make every year for Easter. This Easter Bunny fills her baskets with homemade candies : ) Marshmallow and peanut butter come toge
- This Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub recipe smells good enough to eat plus its super easy to make! A simply perfect homemade DIY!
- Forget those expensive anti-aging face moisturizers loaded with unnatural ingredients, give your skin a hearty dose of hydration and fight the signs of aging with this all natural Homemade Face Moisturizer. Homemade face moisturizer recipes like this are easy to make, inexpensive and effective. This DIY beauty recipe requires only four ingredients: coconut oil, Argan oil, and two essential oils (Frankincense and Geranium) that when combined create a powerful moisturizer with anti…
- Can you name the ingredients in your shampoo? If not, you may want to consider whipping up a batch of this homemade hair shampoo. Not only will this homemade shampoo recipe give you healthy, gorgeous hair, but it’ll be easy on your wallet too. Whether you have normal, oily or dry hair, this DIY hair recipe can be adapted to fit your needs simply by substituting the essential oils used. Suffer from dry scalp or dandruff? No problem, we tell you have to treat those hair problems as well.
- Homemade All-Natural Blush (Recipe) 2 parts beet root powder to 1 part cornstarch. If you want to add more depth or make it darker add a little cocoa powder! Directions: Start with 1 tbs arrowroot powder or corn starch and add in 2 tbs beet root powder. Mix in a small bowl making sure to break apart any clumps. Adjust color to your liking! Done! To use: dip your blush brush in the powder, tapping off any extra. Apply to your cheek bones!
- Hosting a Shot-Glass Dessert Party? This recipe is for you! This is one of the most easy mini-serving recipes we have used, but the presentation is delightful and the taste is great. Check out this recipe.