Photo via: ahousefullofsunshine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make use of your wall space with this little art desk! Chalkboard cuteness when closed too! Diy wall desk free plans project anawhite fold down hinge space saving kids storage art craft chalkboard.
- DIY Ideas for Your Entry – Frame Gallery In The Entryway – Cool and Creative Home Decor or Entryway and Hall. Modern, Rustic and Classic Decor on a Budget. Impress House Guests and Fall in Love With These DIY Furniture and Wall Art Ideas http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-decor-entry
- A house full of sunshine: Relaxed seaside mood board
- Simple DIY poster frame | A house full of sunshine
- If there was one home design project that I soo want to eventually do, but am most nervous to tackle, it would be a gallery wall. Ever since I was old enough to start dreaming about my future home, Id envision huge empty white walls that Id fill with tons of amazing colorful art – some that…
- Turn those unfinished wood frames into a beautiful gallery wall with our DIY Washi Tape Wood Frames tutorial. Brighten up any plain wall with these frames.
- Beautiful free printable monogram art for your home-these would be so pretty in a nursery or gallery wall! All letters of the alphabet available!
- Two posters for your wall, to frame after printing. Choose your size, up to a 20×30 which is shown in featured image. Create a unique statement piece in your home in a fun, easy, affordable way! The frames shown are from Ikea, they come with the matte included. Costco is a great choice for printing your art. Enjoy!! XOXO, Kelly
- IHeart Organizing: Reader Space: An Office Full of Sunshine Ideas for our workroom — like the narrow desk space and the shelves above.
- DIY Ideas for Your Entry – Entryway Pallets and Crates Organizer – Cool and Creative Home Decor or Entryway and Hall. Modern, Rustic and Classic Decor on a Budget. Impress House Guests and Fall in Love With These DIY Furniture and Wall Art Ideas http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-decor-entry
- Switch up your wall decor and create a bold gallery wall using mirrors. A creative alternative to art and photos, mirrors will reflect light through the room, making it appear more open and airy. Mix different metals, shapes, and sizes to achieve this on-trend modern look. Click to explore this stylish space.
- Master the art of flower pressing with this simple how-to guide. Display dried plants and flowers, such as fern leaves and cow parsley stems, in glass frames for a lasting seasonal arrangement.