Photo via: sincerelysarad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Kailo Chic Life: Make It – Galaxy Color Blocked Marble Coasters
- Switch up your wall decor and create a bold gallery wall using mirrors. A creative alternative to art and photos, mirrors will reflect light through the room, making it appear more open and airy. Mix different metals, shapes, and sizes to achieve this on-trend modern look. Click to explore this stylish space.
- DIY Refinished Side Table With Lots Of Storage. Instead of throwing away the dated old dresser, you can turn it into a genius side table with lots of storage! Love the vintage and shabby chic look! Good transformation piece!
- Colorful abstract paint splatter dresser – Need to fix up that scratched up dresser but not in the mood for sanding? Try a decals, come in great colors and patterns and you cut them to fit!
- DIY Bathroom Mirror Storage Case – Shanty 2 Chic
- Gorgeous blue waters have the makings of an expensive abstract art piece, but its not! Its a quick DIY project with just paint and a canvas! Less than $22 for custom, gorgeous art in your home. | Tutorial at TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Use our easy step by step tutorial to create a DIY abstract heart painting on any canvas size. Lots of inspiration to help you choose colors.
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- Symmetrical master bedroom with mirrors behind nightstands – california eclectic bedroom
- Empty Frames and Small Mirrors – Ways to Use Empty Frames In Your Home – Decorating With Less
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- Mohawk Home Escape Abstract Shore Blue Spa Rug, 8×10- Family Room Ideas – Make quick & easy changes to any room in your home in minutes by changing the rug – add color & patterns