Photo via: monicawantsit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- While a stylish coffee table can instantly upgrade the ambience of your entire apartment, a cramped living space is sure to limit your options. There are ways to score a sleek coffee table without sacrificing square footage. We searched the market high and low and found 10 of the savviest coffee tables for small spaces in 2017 for every budget.
- Spring cleaning just got a whole lot cheaper! Organize for less with these creative dollar store organization and storage ideas. There are ideas for every room in your house (kitchen, bathroom, laundry, closet, office and more!) Kitchen Dollar Store Organization and Storage Ideas Dollar Store Pantry Makeover square glass containers + large plastic bulk containers …
- Aiming for some elegant and posh living room or working space? Well, today you are lucky because here is a video that will teach you some easy do-it-yourself decoration that looks high-end. They looked very classy that no one will think that they came from a dollar store. credits:DoItOnaDime Get your materials at Amazon! Frame Lanterns – You will only need 4 5×7 picture frames, glue gun, and some glue. First using hot glue insert the glass and connect them all together in a square shape. In connecting one frame to another, be patient enough to wait
- How to store baby and kids toys in a small space | tips for small space living | Small Seattle condo home tour: Living Room. A virtual home tour of our little 757 square foot condo in the city. Family friendly farmhouse style on a modern backdrop.
- We love the idea of creating a gallery wall in the home, whether it be in a living room, bedroom, or even an office space. We turned to interior designer Muffie Faith, whose store was featured…
- Is your laundry room a nightmare? Get some inspiration for a makeover… Ive truned mine around for less than $100, take a look! homedecor interiors DIY homemakeover laundryroom
- Ive always wanted a real hammock in my living room but if you dont have a lot of space or are in a rental like me, this DIY macrame hammock chair looks just as great and is perfect for lounging. It would also be perfect for using on your deck or balcony for some cozy patio furniture.
- An entryway bench is a really great option when you have a small (or no!) entryway, as is common in most smaller homes. It gives you a space to sit and put on your shoes, or the little ones shoes, and also to set items when coming into the house. It can be pressed into …
- Are you living in a small flat where the lack of space is constantly bothering you? Sometimes, expanding your living space requires out of the box thinking and some hard work. Adding some more space in every room is essential for making it functional. Here are lack of space solutions. Build shelves as high as…
- A huge round up of the best storage ideas and solutions for small homes and apartments! These are all cheap and easy, but totally genius!! Lots of great tips for bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, closets, bedrooms, and garages. All Pinterest worthy!
- A couple of days ago I was looking for some inspiration online and I came across some beautiful and unique living room decorating ideas that can maximize your space and bring more light into your home.