Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Petcentric, sponsored by Purina, is your trusted source for helpful facts and fun pet tips for your furry friend. This DIY cat brush project will leave your kitten feline fine! Grooming your cute kitty is healthy for her coat and promotes bonding. Plus, it reduces hairballs and shedding while helping to spread natural oils over your munchkins coat. All you need is a brush, some double sided tape and a stable surface to attach it to. Visit Petcentric.com for more cat help, training and humor…
- Need an idea for lunch or dinner? Check out my latest healthy cauliflower mashed potatoes recipe. Find out what I added for a little twist!
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- Easy Recipes For Kids to Make at Home – 34 Fun Recipes for Kids and Teens | Boys and Girls, Toddlers, Tweens, Teen and Teenagers all love these Easy Fun Food Recipe Ideas for snack, breakfast lunch and dinner – So Do Adults! http://diyprojectsforteens.com
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Bring style and organization to your home with this DIY mail organizer from Liberty Hardware. Light wood and stainless steel hardware creates a sleek, modern look in this fun hanging wall organizer. Use KILZ Primer to prep your wood before painting an accent stripe for a pop of color. Click here to see the rest of this easy tutorial.
- Looking for some cute holiday decor ideas that wont break the bank? Try one of these 4 Easy DIY Holiday Projects! Your home will be merry & bright!
- Cute! Make this sign with braided fabric scraps. So easy, too!
- This cute menu board is an easy DIY project that will help you get organized and add a touch of fun to your home decor. A double win!
- There’s something about doilies that I like even though they are kind of old fashioned. Here a some cute ways that you can take an ordinary doily and make something decorative for your home! DIY home decorating ideas, easy crafts, cottage style
- Take the stress out of lunch time! Get five healthy O Organics® egg recipes in minutes of meal prep!
- Pete was just asked to be the best man in a wedding. Thats so exciting for him. It also means he needs to prepare. The wedding is next month, so Im doing all I can to help him get ready for it. Are you the best man in a wedding? For a maid of honor, she gets stuck with a ton of wedding planning tasks, like stuffing wedding invitations. As the best man, your roll is a bit more fun. All you really have to do, pre-wedding, is plan the bachelor party. On the day of, you have a little bit more to remember. Like everything that goes with your tuxedo. And the wedding rings, if youre in charge of them. Dont worry. Were here to help. I put together a printable best man packing list. You can print it out and then check off everything you need as you go. That way, you wont forget anything. Best Man Packing List Tuxedo – shirt, undershirt, jacket, vest, tie, pants, pocket square, cufflinks, buttons Shoes Socks Accessories – watch, jewelry Hair brush Deodorant Wedding rings Wedding card Speech Phone Wallet Are you the maid of honor for a wedding? You have a lot to remember too, even more than the groom. Well have that list up for you next Friday! BRIDAL BABBLE: What else would you add to our best man packing list?