Photo via: architecturaldigest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Most Inspirational Farmhouse Bathrooms for your remodel! Rustic Bathroom Renovation
- Do-it-yourself decorating allows you to customize your home, apartment, condo, or room with DIY accents that transform your space on a budget without completing a full-scale remodel. Whether youre a beginner or an expert, we guide you with instructions, tutorials, and step-by-step photos for indoor and outdoor projects and room makeovers. We have tips, techniques, and tools to get you started on paint projects, the easiest way to freshen up a space or decor item. But it doesnt stop there! Wel
- Before and after gallery after fifteen months of renovation remodeling a 100 year old farm house in northern Minnesota. House tour, home decor, interior design, house decorating. The master bedroom.
- Love this! Modern House Number DIY | DIY | DIY home decor | DIY crafts | DIY projects | easy DIY | DIY gifts | DIY decor | DIY jewelry | DIY for teens |
- In a certain block of flats in the upper areas of Barcelona, San Gervasio district, is a 150 sqm home designed by ESPACIO EN BLANCO. Though uninhabited for some time,…
- 2015 Modern Farmhouse Fall Tour | Blesser House – Gorgeous fall home decor ideas!
- Switch up your wall decor and create a bold gallery wall using mirrors. A creative alternative to art and photos, mirrors will reflect light through the room, making it appear more open and airy. Mix different metals, shapes, and sizes to achieve this on-trend modern look. Click to explore this stylish space.
- Our Sitting Room – Save Vs Splurge | A breakdown of what we spent on our sitting room remodel and alternatives for a tighter budget | Bower Power
- DIY Double Door Dog House plans my husband scetched and built for our dogs. Post includes photos of the process
- cute family photos frames. This idea could work in any room of the house. For the kitchen you could put pictures/paintings of fruit.
- Farmhouse Lighting – Kitchen Chandelier – Whisk Chandelier – Industrial Light Fixture – Rustic Chandelier – Wood Lighting The wooden base shown in photos has a GREY finish . Let this unique light fixture bring a modern , industrial style to your home! It will look great in your kitchen , breakfast area, or even in your dining room. This handmade chandelier is made out of a five new unused wire whips attached to a wooden base. The electrical components are high quality UL Recognized Components. The pendant itself is not UL approved. This light is a perfect way to add that modern industrial look to any room. MEASUREMENTS : * wooden base 18 diameter * wire whip 7.5 tall * height 22 when measuring from the ceiling to the bottom of whisk Wire whips are attached to a grey finish wooden base with a grey twisted cloth covered light cord. The maximum bulb wattage is 60w for a regular chandelier bulb with a candelabra base. Any wattage can be used for LED or CFL chandelier bulb with a candelabra base. Bulbs are not included. CARE : Clean with a soft dusting cloth. Do not use any household cleaning products. https://www.etsy.com/shop/IWantThattt
- Downsizing Delight – 18246BE | Cottage, Craftsman, Exclusive, Narrow Lot, Photo Gallery, 1st Floor Master Suite, Butler Walk-in Pantry, CAD Available, Den-Office-Library-Study, PDF, Sloping Lot | Architectural Designs