Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Looking for some new travel games? How about this great LEGO ideas game that encourages imaginative play and is easy to pack! Play two ways, simple block build or a creation clash option!
- No-Sew Hula Hoop Canopy With Pom Poms: This version is extremely easy to make using a hula hoop and some sheer curtain panels. I added playful pom pom trim to mine for a special touch. Give it a try and have sweet dreams under your beautiful canopy!
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Throw all of your clutter in this DIY metallic rope throw basket for a tidy looking space.
- With parties and play dates being scheduled and plans to update the outdoor space, why not combined them together to make something amazing for the entire family? via hgtv Imagine a garden you love to
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- These simple DIY $10 ledges are easy to make; I love the price; and they make such a huge impact. Perfect for storing books on an empty wall in a kids room or play room. | Tutorial via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Looking for a simple method for how to organize your life paperwork? Ive been using a system for years that takes little effort, space, or thought! 🙂 Take a look and get organized today!
- Build a simple, fun entry way bench for only $30 in lumber! A great and inexpensive way to update your entryway space.
- Exploring trees through the craft of bark rubbing. This really simple woodland crafts idea is a great activity to do with kids
- Organizing containers can get pricey, but adding a few touches to brightly colored Dollar Store Bins provides a budget-friendly way to create industrial style storage for your bathroom. ad DesignedMega
- It doesn’t take a complete remodel to transform the look of your master bedroom. Refacing your closet doors is easy with this DIY tutorial for a closet makeover from Rita of @howfantastic. Click through to learn more about how to give your space a sophisticated design in just a few simple steps.