Photo via: mommytesters.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Drab to Fab Piano Transformation using Chalk Paint and Gel Stain. How to turn an ugly family heirloom into a beautiful living room focal point
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Dollar Tree finds. From drab to fab. Container from dollar tree. Spray paint it the color of your chose. A simple and easy way to glam up dollar tree bins.
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- A beautiful modern bathroom renovation with chrome and matte black faucets, sleek modern fixtures and natural wood accents. Beautiful transformation! Subway tile with black grout, wood grain tile, chandelier above tub, matte black faucet, matte black lighting, maroon rug, purple rug, rectangular vessel sinks, natural wood accents, industrial chic, navy cabinets
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- Prep your vanity like a pro with this cheap bathroom makeover on a budget! These prepping tips will give you the base to paint like a pro without hiring one
- A beach themed bathroom idea on a tight budget. I think this would be great as apartment/small bathroom decor if youre not into nautical themes, but if your more of a coastal decorator like me. I like this spa-like vibe. Dollar tree silver tray, seashell vase fillers, river rocks… dollartree decor
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Smart ways to organize and gain more storage space for a small bathroom while on a budget. These FANTASTIC small bathroom ideas will show you EXACTLY what and how to store your things in a way that will make your bathroom look good!
- AD Check out these 5 DIY Ways to Update a Bathroom on a Budget! Find out how you can take your bathroom to the next level with a few simple and cost saving updates.