Photo via: ivyclad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Our Inviting Space For Kids from An Inviting Home blog. Great solution for organizing all those games, books, puzzles, and craft supplies
- Taking a cue from reader remodels, we decided to retrofit a charming old bureau for a whole new purpose
- These simple DIY $10 ledges are easy to make; I love the price; and they make such a huge impact. Perfect for storing books on an empty wall in a kids room or play room. | Tutorial via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- DIY book ledge/ shallow bookcase for our sons nursery. It is a budget-friendly small-space solution for displaying beautiful books.
- Small bedrooms can be charming, cozy, and adorable – but if you don’t put time and effort into organizing and decorating them in the most storage-friendly way possible, then they can easily become a huge, hectic mess. A small bedroom usually means you have room for the necessities and not much else, which means that your storage space isn’t ideal. You could look at this in a negative way, or you could choose to look at it as a challenge to be as creative as possible.
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- There are so many ways to use a dresser, besides for storing clothing. This post covers 5 creative ways to use a dresser.
- If youre a die-hard bookworm, then you probably cringe at the idea of throwing away old books. Heres a solution: upcycle them into things you want to keep around the house!
- This farmhouse style TV console is perfect for storing your electronics, or us it in the dining room as a sideboard to hold serving dishes and decor. Designed by The Gritty Porch with building plans by Remodelaholic.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- This Trolls Storage Unit is a great addition any bedroom or playroom. With 6 bins to organise and store everything therell be no excuse to have a messy room any longer! Sturdy and great for any toys, clothes, shoes or books that may be lying around the bedroom, this unit will be sure to have your child tidying in no time!