Photo via: project.theownerbuildernetwork.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to make a slide-wire canopy with free how-to video instructions from Sailrite.
- Homemade All-Natural Blush (Recipe) 2 parts beet root powder to 1 part cornstarch. If you want to add more depth or make it darker add a little cocoa powder! Directions: Start with 1 tbs arrowroot powder or corn starch and add in 2 tbs beet root powder. Mix in a small bowl making sure to break apart any clumps. Adjust color to your liking! Done! To use: dip your blush brush in the powder, tapping off any extra. Apply to your cheek bones!
- diy home sweet home: 6 ways to add more storage to your home.
- DIY Radiator Cover Tutorial – this is easier than I realized! So great to add extra shelf/counter space to a room.
- Its not difficult to give yourself a little extra space in a closet for storage and organization. All it takes is a few supplies, a helper, and an afternoon. Heres how to add DIY shelves in a closet!
- To help get to know your neighbors this summer, here are great ways to make connections in a new area by hosting backyard parties!
- Petcentric, sponsored by Purina, is your trusted source for helpful facts and fun pet tips for your furry friend. This DIY cat brush project will leave your kitten feline fine! Grooming your cute kitty is healthy for her coat and promotes bonding. Plus, it reduces hairballs and shedding while helping to spread natural oils over your munchkins coat. All you need is a brush, some double sided tape and a stable surface to attach it to. Visit Petcentric.com for more cat help, training and humor…
- This extra large monogram planter will add some beautiful color to your front walkway! Built with cedar to withstand watering and weathering, plus you can easily re-plant when this seasons blooms are done.
- I found a few that could possibly work, but saw a $40 price tag (just for the shade!) and finally settled on making my own!
- country rustic lavender wedding centerpiece ideas! Dont forget lavender personalized napkins for all your wedding events! From the engagement party to the reception personalized napkins add that extra little something! countryweddings www.napkinspersonalized.com
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- Rustic mason jars that add style during every holiday year with their simplistic decor touch. I started these holiday decor rustic mason jars as an attempt to add a touch of christmas to my home without giving off that cheesy or overdone look. They are simple and can blend in and be placed anywhere throughout the home while still accenting that area with its holiday feel. These mason jars are perfect for your entry way when guests walk through the front door or in the kitchen where all your …