Photo via: abeautifulmess.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- No-Sew Hula Hoop Canopy With Pom Poms: This version is extremely easy to make using a hula hoop and some sheer curtain panels. I added playful pom pom trim to mine for a special touch. Give it a try and have sweet dreams under your beautiful canopy!
- Pom Poms are the perfect accessories to your wardrobe and home decor. These 10 DIY Pom Pom projects and tutorials, including this pompom wall hanging with fringe by We Are Scout, are fun and easy to make. Make it on the next rainy day!
- Follow this quick and easy step by step tutorial to make a tasseled bag charm with pom poms from wool. Decorators Notebook is a great source of craft ideas
- Polka Dot Pom Pom Pillow. Add a playful texture to a plain throw pillow!
- 8 x 10 Mohawk Home Solid Border Textured Tufted Area Rug, Dark Blue- Family Room Ideas – Make quick & easy changes to any room in your home in minutes by changing the rug – add color & patterns
- Make a Pom Poms Rug: Adorable Home Decor diy handmade homemade homedecor pompom rug
- diy home sweet home: 6 ways to add more storage to your home.
- 4th of July Golf Cart Parade decorated with Tissue Paper Pom Poms
- DIY Pom Poms
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- How to build a simple bubble fountain for your backyard or deck. This was a quick and easy DIY – it only took an afternoon! This style of fountain uses two or more pots – and has a relaxing bubbling sound and pretty waterfall effect down the sides. A l
- DIY Pom Pom Rug Doormat – Create a beautiful door mat with this tutorial to greet your guests with color block, festive pompom welcome decor!