Photo via: cuckoo4design.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Finding the time to deep clean wood kitchen cabinets is harder to come by. So what are the best ways to get grease and grime out?
- When you buy used kitchen cabinets, you save money AND keep them out of landfills! See how I transformed mine into a trash and recycling cabinet and added more counter space to my kitchen! | recycled cabinets | upcycling | salvage | kitchen update | kitchen ideas
- Add height to your builders grade kitchen cabinets and give them a custom look. See post for details and which specific trim pieces were used. Start planning your DIY kitchen makeover today!
- Learn how to give your kitchen cabinets an upgrade by filling in the empty space above the cabinets.
- Add height to your kitchen cabinets and give them a custom look. See post for details and which specific trim pieces were used. Start planning your DIY kitchen makeover today!
- Just want you all to know that this post is NOT sponsored, mmmkay? We just like Lowe’s! It’s been awhile since I’ve posted a renovation update, whoops! Since we last saw each other, I’m pretty darn excited to say that we now have a new kitchen. I mean, I kind of miss having cabinets with … Read more
- Use a gel stain to repaint builder cabinets. Nice hardware update too.
- Rustic farmhouse industrial bathroom featuring pallet shelves with pipe support, barn wood framed mirror, oak plank laminate counter tops and farmhouse decor.
- Remodeling ideas for your home: Cabinet Makeover from builder cabinets to custom look
- Cabinet refacing, new countertops and a new backsplash can be all you need to create your dream kitchen. The Home Depot can help you achieve great results like you see here in your kitchen upgrade. Click through to see how refacing transformed this kitchen. And when you’re ready, schedule a free in-home consultation.
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like