Photo via: thirtyeighthstreet.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Pillows and Fun Pillow Projects – Creative, Decorative Cases and Covers, Throw Pillows, Cute and Easy Tutorials for Making Crafty Home Decor – Sewing Tutorials and No Sew Ideas for Room and Bedroom Decor for Teens, Teenagers and Adults
- A Boho Chic Bedroom is that kind of space that perfectly expresses your personality. Bohemian style is a popular way to express your inner hippie. Not only that, bohemian inspired accents could create a warm atmosphere on the interior design. There are many decorating ideas to help you turn a bedroom into a breathtaking bohemian […]
- Fall throw pillow covers starting under $10 | DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- All Roads Design Open Market Throw Blanket interior design objects || boho chic || boho style
- Serenely Colorful – By utilizing simple, white bedding as a foundation, throw pillows can be changed seasonally or when the mood strikes. Combining a discrete foundation with pillows in large graphic patterns creates a look thats vibrant, not overbearing.
- This how to make a pillow video tutorial will help you change the look of a room quickly and easily – just by adding fun throw pillows in different fabrics.
- There’s no such thing as too many holiday throw pillows. Plus, it’s the easiest way to add holiday festivity to any couch or chair. Featured product includes: St. Nicholas Square truck oblong throw pillow, “cozy” plaid oblong throw pillow, “this house believes” throw pillow, deer sherpa throw pillow, “warm wishes” snowmen throw pillow and snowflake tufted throw pillow. Celebrate the season with Kohl’s.
- Aqua Watercolor Boho Duvet Cover
- Bohemian DIY Decor: 10 Projects for a Colorful, Layered & Eclectic Look
- Love these bold and colorful Easter table decor ideas! See more on http://ablissfulnest.com/ easter eastertable easterdecor
- Seriously the easiest and really clear explanation of how to sew a pillow cover with piping around the edges. Site also links to great places to buy fabric online.
- Add a touch of bohemian chic to your decor with these DIY macrame curtains! Theyre a great addition to door-less closets, hallways, or even just hung as wall art. Those cool kids at A Beautiful Mess have all the details on how to make your own, including easy to follow, step-by-step photos of the macrame knotting process.