Photo via: sugarandcloth.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- More Alcohol Ink Techniques by Heather Tracey for The Graphics Fairy! Such beautiful Craft techniques and tips for using Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks!
- This fired ink art is so cool! Its easy enough for kids to do and turns out beautiful! Great summer craft activity to do with your kids. DIY home decor or wall art.
- I was so upset when I found an ink stain on my favorite hoodie after it had been through the wash. This fixed it!
- Teacher Gift – Melted Crayon Art – Teacher Appreciation Gift by IWantThattt on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/483635838/teacher-gift-melted-crayon-art-teacher
- Reclaimed wood wall art 37x24x5 by CarpenterCraig on Etsy
- CUSTOM original hand-lettered inspirational quote on wood slice, inspirational art, wall art by sweeetlou on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/253908211/custom-original-hand-lettered
- Are you looking for a fun arts and craft idea to do with your kids? You will love this easy recipe on how to make your own homemade silly putty! On the last trip to the grocery store, I stopped by the kids art supply section and stumbled across this pink glitter glue (they had …
- Print, Digital download, Chinese symbol for Wisdom, Wall Art Print, Minimalist Style Decor, Black and White, Inspirational, Home Décor by MagicInWordsPrints on Etsy
- Unique WEDDING Gift- Customized Wedding Gift- Pebble Art- Unique Engagement Gift- Wedding Art- Couples Gift- Love Gift- Bride and Groom Gift Pebble Art to celebrate and cherish the special occasion; an exceptional gift that will be treasured for years to come. ✿ Original Pebble Art with a sense of romance, mystery, and magic. ✿ Comes in 8×8 Inches black shadow box style frame with glass. ✿ Comes signed by me. ✿ Can be personalized by request. For more such designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MedhaRode?section_id=14115983&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1 ●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●✿●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●● Become a fan on Facebook to see new designs and get updates on discount coupons: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Happy-Gallery/585428988139553 Follow me on Pinterest to keep up with my custom and new designs: http://pinterest.com/rodemedha/ ●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●✿●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●● Want to pay using PayPal but dont have an account set-up yet or not sure how to use it: http://www.etsy.com/help_guide_checkout.php ●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●✿●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●
- Je taime I love you perfume bottle watercolor floral printable Fashion illustration Modern home decor Peach Bath wall art Valentine print by SansSouciPrintables on Etsy
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Nautical Anchor String Art with Rope FAST by Kristiestringart