Photo via: claireabellemakes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Boho Chic Bedroom is that kind of space that perfectly expresses your personality. Bohemian style is a popular way to express your inner hippie. Not only that, bohemian inspired accents could create a warm atmosphere on the interior design. There are many decorating ideas to help you turn a bedroom into a breathtaking bohemian […]
- Anthropologie Rabbit Ears Doorstop home decor || interior design || whimsical decor || whimsical style
- Affordable Bold and Colorful Bohemian Throw Pillows and Boho Chic Pillow Covers!
- 6 ways to style a couch with a throw blanket
- Set of 3 Prints Print Set Scandinavian Modern Scandinavian Wall decor || instant dowload || midcentury modern art || scandinavian decor || interior design || modern design || wall art || ad
- This is a mid century inspired geometric design which will look great when printed and framed. Creating a sense of balance and a pop of colour, this print will look at home in any Scandinavian inspired decor scheme or with retro accents. ========================== Printable Art || instant download || home decor || interior design || modern design || ad
- Styling The Home Chic Brick Wall Style As you may have noticed, I’ve been enjoying sharing interior ideas in particular ideas around wallpaper and styling the home. Today I’d like to share some chic and…
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- When it comes to choosing furniture to complete your interior design, it can be a difficult and expensive task. Even a simple table can be hard to choose considering the options and the specific style you’re going after. Some of us yet choose to build something with our own hands. And even if you’re not …
- Make the most of your backyard with this DIY outdoor patio makeover from Emily, of Style by Emily Henderson. Emily offers you tons of design inspiration in the form of chic outdoor furniture and stylish patio design. Emily began her backyard transformation by staining her wooden deck with Natural. Click here to learn more.
- Open shelving above the washer and dryer make it extra easy to grab all your essentials in the laundry room—and style the perfectly organized shelfie youve always dreamed of!
- The best farmhouse style pillows from Amazon- all under $15- decor- farmhouse style- throw pillows- diy- decorating- neutral- neutral decor