Photo via: alilbird.blogspot.de
You may also be interested in 🙂
- simply organized: Organized: Under the Kitchen Sink–DIY garbage bag holders
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- Rustic wood and wire baskets organizer. I made this for my kitchen, and it now holds all our dishtowels and handtowels. Easy and cheap country farmhouse decor DIY
- Clear the countertop clutter and have all of your essential kitchen gadgets organized and handy. Free plans and tutorial to build a DIY kitchen backsplash shelf and spice organizer.
- Kids play balls and a cake pan from the dollar store! Bring in the Holidays with these GIANT CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS for your home! How to Make Your Own Huge Outdoor Christmas Ornaments (Easy video tutorial)
- How to Create a Decorative Jar – using a recycled food jar + how she shows how she cleverly attaches a decorative knob to a lid – Take Them a Meal
- This DIY Mid Century Terrarium made from a jar lid, vinyl and a fishbowl is the perfect craft to add to your home decor. Place this easy to make decoration on a coffee table or in your bedroom. It also makes a great house warming gift!
- Finding the time to deep clean wood kitchen cabinets is harder to come by. So what are the best ways to get grease and grime out?
- Terracotta pot recycled into accent table
- Heres how to plant succulents in a pot in 6 simple and fun steps! Succulents are the perfect plant for indoors and outdoors!
- This one pot chicken with cheddar broccoli rice combines classic flavors for a quick and easy dinner. Chicken thighs are cooked with a creamy cheesy broccoli cheddar rice for a complete meal without all the cleanup.
- How to make a unique bean bag toss game from terra cotta pot saucers and a printable (which you can get for free by clicking through!)